Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Obamas Grade for Men issues

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When people deny Rollo's feminative imperative I secretly laugh

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope Django Unchained rakes in one billion dollars.

Love's Orphan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw a post at a tumblr the other day that shows a trailer for the new Hitman game. It shows a group of nuns walking to a place while the hitman is cleaning his wounds. Slowly, you notice that the nuns are actually a bit slutty and have guns and a RPG. They shoot the place hoping to kill the assassin. The assassin kills the women one by one while receiving some damage. At the end, he takes all the weapons and leaves. She said that some games need to be banned. "Virtual Misogyny", the next-gen misogyny.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
bmxcetera said:
I hope Django Unchained rakes in one billion dollars.
A story about a black guy murdering a bunch of white guys? You bet it will. New York beta times will hail the odd omega Tarantino a "genius" or some sh!t. Every self hating white progressive liberal will be calling it a pure masterpiece whilst slurping on after movie coffees.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
What's disgusting is that people cheered when Foxx said he killed every white person in the movie.

http://frontpagemag.com/2012/ben-shapiro/jamie-foxx-celebrates-murdering-all-the-white-people/

And as I continually ask, somehow I am the racist one for being white???

You're not racist for being white, you're only racist for what you think. So the question is, are you racist? I'm not and you probably aren't as well. But the victim complex is lame and everyone needs to stop it.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Agree with that, some Conservatives feel the need to fight fire with fire but it doesn't work.

Right. Because it doesn't work when others try to use the victim card on you. Men don't buy the women's victim card. Whites don't buy the black victim card. Why would anyone buy the poor white guy victim card? All victim cards are are circle jerks to rile up their fellow "victims" against the "other". When feminist complain, they aren't complaining to men, they are riling up and rallying their base. Every group does it. Once you know it, you can't help but see it and and once you see it, you can't condone it.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The whole structure of our society is largely a male construct.

From my experience, women tend not to care about things like individual freedoms. Instead they tend to like using the power of The State to get what they want. They tend to be moral relativists, while philosophically educated males tend to be moral absolutists.

The notion of important male values like 'freedom' and 'individuality' is lost on many women because they have nothing to gain from either. In fact, recent history has proven that individual freedom and individuality is not congruent with the female reality.

As a result of the above, male dominated values, women seek protection from the State from the realities of individuality and personal liberties.

While women have been attempting to seek equality, it is hard to achieve since the parameters of our current civilization are designed to promote male values.

So their worthy pursuit of equality has turned into an ugly pursuit for gender interchangeability, since success in our civilization is largely derived through male attributes. Many financially successful females usually exhibit male characteristics, ensuring they will always be the exception rather than the norm.

I doubt in my lifetime we will see an instance of civilization in which both male AND female characteristics are beneficial at achieving financial success. Partly because I cannot imagine how it would work.

Very loosely, men are individualists by nature, and women are collectivists by nature. This exhibits itself politically as well, with men tending to choose independence, and women choosing inter-dependence.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its SNL. Are you kidding me? DO YOU KNOW WHAT JOKES ARE?

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
True. Killing da white debbil and laughing about it never gets old. My sides are still hurting from the 90's. :crackup:

Danger said:
I am the racist one for being white???
Only racist if your not laughing and cheering along with the rest of the SWPL's, otherwise you may as well start cutting up your white sheets or begin perusing EBAY for SS memorabilia.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quiksilver said:
The whole structure of our society is largely a male construct.
the structure of society is an ELITE male construct....that is not the 1%

no far less

more like .01%

the elite ferment dischord amongst women = feminism so that the 99.9% of men have constant instability their entire lives.

instability is highly profitable

understand war, divorce, energy inefficiency, planned obsolescence, rampant taxation, money printing is HIGHLY PROFITABLE

but few comprehend this as an organized centralized effort....(of course in a world where people are hypnotized by a shaved head brittany and a snooki how long before brain cells die out completely)

through the inefficiency of feminism ensnaring men the ultra elite have created a neo-feudal global state where 99.9% of the population are slaves and cannot even see the chains that bind them

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice. See your true colors. You can't divorce yourserlf from your ancestors actions whilst defending them in the same breath. That way lies hypocrisy. Facts are of no use to the victim. Stay a victim boys.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
Nice. See your true colors. You can't divorce yourserlf from your ancestors actions whilst defending them in the same breath. That way lies hypocrisy. Facts are of no use to the victim. Stay a victim boys.
Let it go man, not everyone has to laugh and cheer at the idea of whitey being murdered....again. You the comedy police or something? So what if some guy grows tired of his race continually being used as the fall guy? If anything it clearly puts him out of victim status doesn't it. To dare vocalize that hey maybe it's not all that funny anymore?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
And do you think the world and major media would laugh and cheer if we said we "killed every black motherfvker in the movie"?
It depends on who says it and in what tone. I could see a comedian like Jim Gaffigan (who is super white and dorky) saying it and getting a laugh. Jamie Foxx might not have been in a sketch here, but it was a monologue joke, built around the context of a ridiculous movie plot/character. People laugh at that which makes them uncomfortable. If you tell a joke about a plane crash killing everyone, and people laugh, you're not celebrating the event. Comedians joke constantly about plane crashes, the Holocaust, slavery, Jesus, etc., etc. If you don't think a joke is funny, that's fine. Leave it alone. Every self-appointed MRM crusader was up in arms when Daniel Tosh got taken to the woodshed for making a rape joke, because some feminazis took it personally. What makes you different from the feminazis in this case?

I'll tell you the same thing I'd say to feminazis, Italians who bytch about mafia movies and Jersey Shore, and minorities who want "better representation" in media: Don't like, don't consume. Otherwise you're just another "victim" demanding other people change for you instead of changing yourself. And in this case you've already been advertised to, and driven others to the same, so you're also a commodity and a participant whether you like what you saw or not.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
Warrior, man, I agree with you on some things but I just don't get you here. What I quoted here is just wrong. It's you deflecting. Just acknowledge what Titty boy and Danger said as true. There's no other logical way around it. They are not on the offensive, YOU are.

In absolutely no way, did they post anything that could be construed as not "divorcing yourself from your ancestors whilst defending them". You just lost the debate when you posted that, completely out of left field, as a last ditch defense mechanism.

You're correct on your victim bit, but Titty and Danger are correct on the 'hate on whitey' being accepted in society. You go wrong by denying that then accusing them falsely of being racist.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
It's only a joke if it contains an element of humor. If I made a joke about how great it would be to re-enslave the blacks and put them back in the cotton fields, I doubt you'd be laughing.