"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Oakraiderz2

DjMystery

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 23, 2002
Messages
64
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
"SB,Cali"
Where The Hell You Been!

I havent hear'd from your ugly a$$ in a while. Hows life? Well Hit me up damn, dont be a BlTCH. Damn I remember when I first came on here, this sites still pretty much the same even though personally I think its past its prime, no offense to anyone else who reads this who luvs this site. Well dunno just wanted to see where you been so holla back.

Oh Sorry to everyone else who reads this and thinks I wasted some space, but then again I could have been some dumb a$$ asking, "Does she like me she says she does" LMAO I remeber that was me. lol

-------------------
Mysterys The Name Djings My Game
aka Glasses (haha)
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
PM'd you have been.
 

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
669
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Virginia
was wonderin the same thing[but mor eof "Where are all the actual DJs?" caus you and people such as the Matrix no longer post.

The prime is gone on. now its mainly jsut useless posts. Like the ones i make. lol.
 

DjMystery

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 23, 2002
Messages
64
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
"SB,Cali"
Hey do you still have aim?? or yahoo?? hit me up

aim: DjMystery28
yahoo: Dj_Mystery2003

----------
"If she doesn't give you head, then she doesn't love you"
 
Top