Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

O no!!!!

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm pissed at myself, I took matrix's advice and went for some neghits. SO.... I approach an absolute Goddess, easy. We hit up a conversation, I give her a neghit to get her off her pedestal. She takes it as an absolute insult and now she won't talk to me. Now if she was a normal girl I wouldn't really mind. But her looking the way she looks, and the way we used to talk. Damn! I can't let her go!

Help out guys? What would a true DJ do?!

Thanks in Advance,

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would sever all contact.

Anyway, you DON'T use a neghit unless you know what you are doing. When you THINK you know what you're doing, you don't. Typically, I use C+F, with some neghits, but not consciously anymore.

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, relax. It happens. Get over her.

What'd you say, anyway?

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She just got back from the virgin islands. And Had a GREAT tan!
The principal at our school always has a tan too, but she uses that spray on stuff and ends up looking like an Oompa Loompa.
So I say to her, Jayme your tan looks great! You look like Ms. Rose without the Orange!

And she is like "You think i look like ms rose?! dont talk to me!"

O well.

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PiHiPlaya
I'm pissed at myself, I took matrix's advice and went for some neghits. SO.... I approach an absolute Goddess, easy. We hit up a conversation, I give her a neghit to get her off her pedestal. She takes it as an absolute insult and now she won't talk to me. Now if she was a normal girl I wouldn't really mind. But her looking the way she looks, and the way we used to talk. Damn! I can't let her go!

Help out guys? What would a true DJ do?!

Thanks in Advance,
Damn... I'm giving people bad advice... I need to get out of this game. On a serious note man, you shouldn't neghit a girl you don't know... I mean you should @ least have a little conversation with the girl before you start tearing into her. But on the serious tip... you don't wanna **** with girls that take themsevles that seriously anyway... I don't care how damn fine she looks. Also... another part of my advice that I almost always give to people is to pay attention to what girls say, not what girls do... if she really doesn't want you talk to her again.. then don't. Then see how she'll like it then.

The Matrix: Reloaded

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PiHiPlaya
She just got back from the virgin islands. And Had a GREAT tan!
The principal at our school always has a tan too, but she uses that spray on stuff and ends up looking like an Oompa Loompa.
So I say to her, Jayme your tan looks great! You look like Ms. Rose without the Orange!

O well.
She sounds like a fxcking ditz. How old is she?

For gods sake...

NEXT

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jayme your tan looks great! You look like Ms. Rose without the Orange!

Damn dude, that's a sweet line. I wish I could use that one. Anyway, if she really is offended, she's a stuck up b!tch and doesn't deserve to be talking to you anyway. I somewhat suspect that she's just faking being mad, though. Try talking to her again.

You could say... "I take it back.. You don't look THAT MUCH like Ms Rose.."

Kensiko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
man, you said she just got back from the virgin islands, thats such a trump card.

u shoulda sed "i hear u just got back from the virgin islands"

she says yeh

u say "bet they ain't virgin no more" flash a smile and runaway playfully

dude u got some learnin to do.

alltho it was a pretty good line u used so good luck.

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kensiko
man, you said she just got back from the virgin islands, thats such a trump card.

u shoulda sed "i hear u just got back from the virgin islands"

she says yeh

u say "bet they ain't virgin no more" flash a smile and runaway playfully

dude u got some learnin to do.

alltho it was a pretty good line u used so good luck.
lol! My Friend (a natural Don Juan) said that to her. It was kinda funny.

It turned out fine today, shes not too smart so I think she forgot about it. She's kinda dumb for 14.

Thanks

E-Z Rider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: O no!!!!

Originally posted by The Matrix: Reloaded
"The course of true love never did run smooth."

William Shakespeare
Hey...that's from A Midsummer Night's Dream, right? Interesting, I played Lysander in that play at a local community theatre, and that was his line. Just thought that was interesting.

And as for PiHiPlaya, don't worry about it. Don't apologize for what you said. She doesn't sound like a very intelligent or worth-while girl to me.

dip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
u really shouldnt neg hint a girl u dont know, next time get to know the girl a little big, hey at least wait till the second convo:p