Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

NYC High Schools

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just remembered... I remembered how hard it was.

Making friends, you gotta' be a certain "race" sometimes, a certain age, and you gotta know people. I started out with knowing little amount of people, and I had a bit of trouble making friends with certain people. I wondered why. I'm quiet but when i'm not, i don't get the responses I wanted.

I still wonder. Why did i have to go through this? Why is that it is hard for me to make friends with certain people. I can't just go up to them and say hi.. nobody does it that way here in NYC. Anyone else live in NYC?

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I go to Stuyvesant High School, so maybe that makes some things different, but I find the easiest way to make new friends is to just introduce yourself to your friends' friends. See someone hanging out with someone you know, then go over there and get to know that new person. I'll admit that just going up to people and saying "Hi" would seem awkward, but I've done it with success myself so don't put it down until you've tried it.

Kaynen

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol you both go to the same high school! thats some unlikely occurence.

Rationality

Reaction score
LOL, I know stuyvesant. I used to live like 3 blocks away in tribeca. I have mad friends who go there. What are ya'll names and grades...? (I go to riverdale btw)

jenzos

Don Juan
Reaction score
woah that is super weird. Better delete all your creepy posts about your gay tendencies...

haha jk. ya'll should chill/get crunk/get laid-ies./etc. etc.

Ak89

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well i go to canarsie and i don't find it hard to make friends with males lol. As you said i usually meet friends from other friends our when people are cracking jokes on people. Like say you see your friend in the hallway you would give him a pound and everyone else he is walking with. Thats how i end up usually walking with over 20 people after school.

Now if only i could have got girls without a problem.