"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

NYC Game Guide for you all.

Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
If you're under 21 in New York City, you can see Broadway shows, Times Square, the Statue of Liberty, Central Park, and some other things. Times Square has only been acceptable since the 1990s, as during the 1970s-1980s, it was filled with seedy adult entertainment type businesses.

Back in the 1990s, even Las Vegas taxicabs had ads for strip clubs on them, which wasn't appropriate for children.
I only saw Times Square lol, my friend would only eat pizza and we just hung out with his uncle and aunt most of the time lol.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 24, 2022
Messages
2,254
Reaction score
2,198
I had a lot of fun banging chicks in metro NYC.

You forgot one part, OP-

Flying bvtches in. I have a buddy, he is not RP aware at all. He got his lays almost exclusively from proximity to NYC. He would fly girls in all the time. Which broad doesn’t want to visit the city of greatness?
Flying them in must be expensive AF though.....
 
Top