Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Nuru Massage From Tinder

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Matched with this very hot woman who is a "massage therapist". She asked me to chat with her on Snapchat. She advertised her services of nuru massages and asked if I was interested. To play along I asked for details. She mention she lives in X town (about 10 minutes from me) and her price is $40 per session paid in cash after the session with a $3 down payment. She snapped me pictures of herself which matched the Tinder account. I'm not the type to go for things like this but lately I feel I need to change it up.

What are the odds this is a scam?

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
never tried it myself, but being safe is of the utmost importance. Dont know if you can be sure this isnt some scam to rob you

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
never tried it myself, but being safe is of the utmost importance. Dont know if you can be sure this isnt some scam to rob you
Agreed. I just figured $3 wont exactly set me back any and the $40 cash gets paid after the service.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Matched with this very hot woman who is a "massage therapist". She asked me to chat with her on Snapchat. She advertised her services of nuru massages and asked if I was interested. To play along I asked for details. She mention she lives in X town (about 10 minutes from me) and her price is $40 per session paid in cash after the session with a $3 down payment. She snapped me pictures of herself which matched the Tinder account. I'm not the type to go for things like this but lately I feel I need to change it up.

What are the odds this is a scam?
It seems that this is a scam to get your credit card details.

Grinderman

Banned
Reaction score
All sex workers who are there of their own volition have a screw or two loose. So you if you think your average woman is not the full shilling and a little irrational multiply that by a good dose for voluntary sex workers. You are stepping into her world and it involves a criminal element , probably she has a drug habit or/and will be able to get drugs. Will have "security" behind her hidden from your view in the shadows......another criminal element.

Do not allow your c0ck to make this decision for you.....

Do not allow desperation to make this decision for you.....

Do not allow curiosity to make this decision for you.....

Detach from your emotions and your desires and observe yourself objectively and rationally. This is where the constructive decision is made.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems that this is a scam to get your credit card details.

Good find. I won't follow through with this then. But may have a little fun and lead her on a bit then ghost her.

All sex workers who are there of their own volition have a screw or two loose. So you if you think your average woman is not the full shilling and a little irrational multiply that by a good dose for voluntary sex workers. You are stepping into her world and it involves a criminal element , probably she has a drug habit or/and will be able to get drugs. Will have "security" behind her hidden from your view in the shadows......another criminal element.

Do not allow your c0ck to make this decision for you.....

Do not allow desperation to make this decision for you.....

Do not allow curiosity to make this decision for you.....

Detach from your emotions and your desires and observe yourself objectively and rationally. This is where the constructive decision is made.
All great points. Sounds like a great opportunity to get ambushed.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good find. I won't follow through with this then. But may have a little fun and lead her on a bit then ghost her.

All great points. Sounds like a great opportunity to get ambushed.
I think the real price for such a service would be more a lot more than 40$ in the USA and there's no way I'd ever give my credit card details to that kind of business. Those kinds of businesses take cash.

If you give your credit card details they could charge a large amount of money and then disappear. You have to take into account that you don't know who this person is or even which country they're in. The photos are probably fake and they probably count on the fact that you'd find it embarrassing to have to explain on the phone to your bank who you gave your credit card number to after you start seeing suspicious charges. A lot of people probably don't report it and even if they did, all Tinder can do is delete their account and they'll have another one up within 5 minutes. The police can't do anything if they're not in your country anyway. Let say they're in India or the Philippines, for example. Your local police force can't do anything at all other than maybe send an email.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would you buy a car when you were looking for clothes at a clothing store and the sales clerk started talking about cars for sale?

There are ton's of scammers(both females and males disguised as females) wanting to take your money in some way. AVOID but report them.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Run away.......

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I told her that if we were to do this, I'd have to see the product first. Didn't hear back. Oh well, was hoping for atleast some half naked pics to post here for you guys to see.