nurse at work changes color when I talk to her

broken dreams

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Trying to get over FB break up.

So,I made a list to game all orbiters.

My time was limited before and was trying to play nice in social circle but I feel I need to get out of my comfort zone.

plus now , Im into a hot blonde nurse she looks cool and she changes color when I talk to her like her buying temperature goes up.she gets all excited I talk to her abit but havent asked her out. I spoken to her get her to open up abit she clearly told me no BF. And she is a ***** with other people but with me she reacts this way. I really want to hook up, she seems trendy cool w nose ring.

another one is a girl that gave me email thanks to awakenpua , I emailed and she is really feelin it but doesnt want to give me the number.she wasnt responding at fist but email back and forth and told her I want to see her.

I love PUSH PULL!

another one is a little indian girl that is soo interested I want to bang her just to ****. I got her attracted to me when she asked me something and was a bit scared and I gave her a sexual eye contact she was soo into me. I saw her yesterday and was asking me stuff and to talk.

One of the hottest girls I ever seen as a dentist I approached her teased her made her qualify herself and I started to tell her as a naughty feisty gal, her friend came up and said " Oh yeah I like that" she is still thinking of me , I will reopen her tomorrow that hot ass of hers' and test her and bring her to private room or something and push her to the wall and kiss her maybe even **** her cause when I was leaving she kept looking at me.

intrigue and mystery is awesome!

I feel I got to step up!

Im feeling it!

Upgrade coming soon!

WOO HOO!!

broken dreams

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well I saw the sexy nurse ,

To talk about somethin and we got deep in work topics. I wasnt brave enogth to step up and ask her out.

I felt my convo was bad, I was nervous sweatin, and I came off as irresponsible in a way.

she was very helpful and sweet , opposite of how she is with other people at work.

She is aboviously attracted but at the end I sensed she was turned off.

So I want to go for another run at this, any suggestions.

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe she was getting hot flashes.

broken dreams

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ha ha ha. dude. that doesnt help dude? why are you dissin' me like that?

Im giving it time to build social proof game and rebuild w trust .

"Its always ON "- Craig DYD

Last edited:

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
persistent exaction said:
maybe she was getting hot flashes.
Does this make her a contributor to global warming ?

broken dreams

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I appraoch her went into opinion opener then talk about sex.
she go into it but then I went into comfort game and it seems to me that someone had used the same line cause she said "I hate when guys aske me that ."
I stopped immediately to avoid her classifying me into DLV and changed subject.
I FTC and ejected but noticed she lost attraction or interest.