"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

number over IM

fillme

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
62
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Australia
I met a few 18-19 year olds online and added them up in my messenger.

We chatted, I started flirting and asked for their number directly and also playfully[1]; two of them said No and that I was too old for them. I tried to make em understand that age is not a big factor and that we should get to know each other better. But they wouldn't give their number.

I kind of closed them as I don't talk to them anymore unless they initiate the conversation. Should I delete them off my messenger?? Am I just wasting my time? Or should I just keep em and play hard to get? One of em is a psycho b**** who broke up with physho-boy recently and prolly hates mankind.

--
[1]

Me: Do u have a phone?
Her: yes
Me: does it work?
Her: what if it doesn't?
Me: If it doesn't , give me the number I will test it for u. And if it does, give me the num. neways, I will give u a buzz later.
Her1: "buzz later" -- u r arrogant. No I won't give u the number.
Her2 (psycho b****): Nice try. LOL. But no.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
You're 20-something and they are still in their teens, why are you wasting your time? Please don't say that you are just because they are eating up your attention online... :rolleyes:
 

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
I've gotta be honest with you man.


You are precisely the type of 'dirty old man' that their mothers constantly warn their daughters about. Also, imagine all the trash-talking that goes on in the shower/dorm/locker rooms about you. You really need to quit this 'internet pick up' bullshyt and go out and hit on some 21+ women.
 

Soma

Banned
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
499
Reaction score
0
Location
Bay Area, California
Here are several convos I've had over aim.

Here's the transcripts...short and sweet with the SN's edited so you don't fvck with ME through IM or the poor girl, haha. RdRhythms is me, Surfgrl is the girl, obviously.


RdRhythms: Sup niggah.
surfgrl: whose this
RdRhythms: Your ride or die dawg for life, biotch!
RdRhythms: I'm straight gangstah. So G I put the "ee" in G. Sho ya right, woady. Ugggggh, sha na na na.
RdRhythms: Can I get a what what?
RdRhythms: Biotch, give a nigga some what what. Hell, give me half a what at least.
RdRhythms: I'm doin the c-walk right now.
surfgrl signed off at 7:56:35 PM.


She blocked me! :( I guess I was too much G for her. Oh well, this niggah right hur will find himself a new biotch to fuk wit. Pimpin aint easy but Hoein ain't hard. Making cash money through a Hoe's ass on the boulevard. Damn, I'm so pimp-gangstah it hurts, with moves so smooth I put glass to shame. haha I'm a dork. ;p ;p ;p


Here's a couple more...
This was under my old screen name that I just happened to log on with. Of course, names are edited. Tranky is me.

Tranky: Sup niggah
wildcat: whose this
Tranky: Take a guess. Give you a hint. You don't know me.
wildcat: lol
wildcat: uhh
wildcat: well if you IMed me to intiate a conversation, im not gonna play a lil guessing game
wildcat: i got other stufff to do
wildcat: ill ttyl
Tranky: Ok, ok. You win.
wildcat: whad i win? hah
Tranky: Hmmm...I know...
Tranky: You get to lick my a$$hole.
Tranky: How's that sound?
wildcat: fvck you
wildcat signed off at 1:45:29 PM.


Tranky: Sup niggah
TOOLGirl: who dat?
TOOLGirl: allo?
Tranky: Sup hot b!tch.
Tranky: I am a hot boy.
*Right here I went on “away” status for about 30 mins*
TOOLGirl: oh, youre just some random person trying to annoy me by saying "sup niggah". anyhoo hot boy, im married
Auto response from Tranky: I am away from my computer right now.
Tranky: Hey homie! I'm back.
TOOLGirl: oh, we're homies now?
TOOLGirl: well im at work homie and im a busy little bee
Tranky: Nah, we ain't homies. I just said that to get under your radar. Make it seem like we're friends. But you know, once I get past your b!tch shield I'm gonna spread you and bed you. Nothin personal. Just how things get done. How's work?
TOOLGirl: well like i stated earlier im MARRIED so you wont be bedding anything, or not anything to do with me anyway. work is fine and busy. have a nice day
Tranky: I understand.
Tranky: How about this...
Tranky: I'll bite your nipples while your husband licks whip cream off my bare ankles.
TOOLGirl signed off at 2:25:38 PM.


Damn, whatsamatta with these girls?! They wouldn't know a good thing if it came in their mouth. Fuhghedaboudit!
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Soma

Banned
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
499
Reaction score
0
Location
Bay Area, California
haha yeah, it's fun as hell. I get girls Screen Names after talking with them through HotorNot, or whatever personals site. Sometimes I just feel like fvcking with them instead of actually talking to them. When that's the case, my conversation get stupid and crazy like you saw, haha.

Sometimes though the girl plays along and we actually have a good time and end up meeting up.

Good times.
 

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2004
Messages
334
Reaction score
0
a 26 years old trying to pick up college chicks... dream on pal :p

find someone your own age ;)
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Soma

Banned
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
499
Reaction score
0
Location
Bay Area, California
Hey Fillme,

Looks like people aren't supporting you in enjoying the delights of nubile 18 year olds. I say go for it. I'm of the mind that as long as no one is being hurt, do what makes you happy. My hope is that you're not gonna let people saying you can't get an 18 year old girl at your age hold you back.

Anyone who tells you it's impossible is wrong. Without ego I can say that I get plenty of 18 years olds and I'm also 26. I prefer girls in their mid-twenties as they tend to be more mature and not so empty-headed, but I do have lots of fun with those newly turned 18 year olds when it suits my fancy.

I was gonna ignore your request because it was very basic and could be answered with a quick search. But the naysayers here have given me motivation to help you out. So listen up and take this from someone who has experience.

Making this two posts so it's not one long one. Here we go...
 

Soma

Banned
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
499
Reaction score
0
Location
Bay Area, California
Originally posted by fillme
I met a few 18-19 year olds online and added them up in my messenger.

We chatted, I started flirting and asked for their number directly and also playfully[1]; two of them said No and that I was too old for them. I tried to make em understand that age is not a big factor and that we should get to know each other better. But they wouldn't give their number.
Saying you're too old for them is not the issue. The issue is that you're aren't gaining enough attraction and rapport. If you have these two things your age will be insignificant. But YOU must believe age is insignificant. When you feel that way you'll communicate it verbally and non-verbally in a natural manner because it IS natural for you. At this point you do NOT believe it, which is shown by you trying to convince the girls that age is just a number or some shiet.

Fvck that.

You don't give a shiet about your age. Don't try to convince them for shiet. The more you try to justify yourself the more your insecurity shows and pushes people away, as you witnessed. If anything, you're concerned with THEIR age. You normally don't go for girls so young but since their pretty cool, so far, you're willing to see how things go. <-----THAT is the belief you must have. Go ahead and fake it for now. You'll get some 18 years olds and they'll likely dump your a$$ when they see through the act. But after enough experience with this it WILL become your belief. A self-fulfilling prophecy. Nice.



Originally posted by fillme
I kind of closed them as I don't talk to them anymore unless they initiate the conversation. Should I delete them off my messenger?? Am I just wasting my time? Or should I just keep em and play hard to get? One of em is a psycho b**** who broke up with physho-boy recently and prolly hates mankind.
At this stage of your pimpness it's best for you to delete those girls. Write em off. Keeping that shiet there is dragging you down, holding you back and you don't even know it. You're clinging on the idea that maybe, just maybe someday you can get them into you. Plus, it's an ego stroke to see those girls names on your screen, as if you somehow have contact with all these women. You're only fooling yourself. Delete them now.


Originally posted by fillme

--
[1]

Me: Do u have a phone?
Her: yes
Me: does it work?
Her: what if it doesn't?
Me: If it doesn't , give me the number I will test it for u. And if it does, give me the num. neways, I will give u a buzz later.
Her1: "buzz later" -- u r arrogant. No I won't give u the number.
Her2 (psycho b****): Nice try. LOL. But no.

From this tidbit I can tell you didn't have a very engaging conversation with these girls. First, you need to attract them to set you apart. Be funny, be ****y, be a tease. Have some COOL FVCKIN pictures of yourself to show her when the time comes. Then move on to getting to know each other. Once you're able to do this well you'll be able to get a girls number at the end of the very first IM conversation you have. Whether she's 18 or 45, it don't matter. I know from experience. If you can get through the attract phase, and deep into rapport without showing her a pic, you're doing awesome. She doesn't know what you look like but finds you engaging enough to keep talking to you and reveal personal things from her life. Bust out those cool pictures at this point and they make a much deeper impact. Now you're not just a cool guy she's been talking to, you're also one cool motherfvcker in real life. in the back of her mind she's been hoping you didn't turn out to be some nerd. She sees those pics, and bam, it's a done deal.

There are some girls who just won't give you their number at first. You'll get a feel for it after a while. With those girls don't rush it. Talk to them a few times like your friends but still be your normal ****y, funny self and subtley build sexual tension. After a few conversations over a couple weeks, she'll give you her number and meet up with you easy damn peasy.

That's it for now. Time to go jack off. Just kidding. I'm not doing that tonight. Maybe tomorrow.
 

smoke city

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 21, 2004
Messages
197
Reaction score
0
I'm with soma on this one.
Personally I don't date anyone under drinking age (for legal reasons--I like to drink wine...), actually I prefer women my own age or a few years older. However the last few women I dated happened to be 21-22, and I have had 18-20 year olds interested in me. In fact I think college girls are easier to get than women who are 5-10 years older. Women from the latter group (if they are single) have more ambition, actual goals, and much higher expectations of YOU. In just about every way, a more experienced woman is a more satisfying partner. The girls are easy to land, but usually a waste of time.
 

Lan

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 5, 2004
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by tom121
a 26 years old trying to pick up college chicks... dream on pal :p

find someone your own age ;)
Actually, some of the best PUA's are actually in their 30's. And they sleep with 18 y/o's and up on a regular basis.

--Lan
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 31, 2004
Messages
421
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Tell me your joking and don't talk like that in real life,


YOYOY I AM 26 AND PICK UP TEENAGERS ON THE INTERNET!!

WTF?
 

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
780
Reaction score
3
Location
International
Not a thing wrong going for 18 - 19 year olds... in my city Friday night is the night where all the 18 - 23 year olds who want an older guy go out to a couple of bars, where its full of 30 - 40 business types... now these girls are simply out for the $$$ in the matter, and they fvck around still, but if you want that young girl type then there's gotta be a similar situation in your city...

However, one major pointer... do drop the instant messenger

Personally 18 year old girls look too young for me anymore... sure there's a couple real HBs you see who would get in unquestionably, but I'm much more into the 20 - 24 age range, that's with me being 21 altho I could see me still being interested in the top end of it once I'm pushin 30 if I've not settled...

And current fvck... 27 years old! Beauty! Looks 22 but it still counts!
 
Top