Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Number closing with Kino!

SuSHI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is my first official tip LOL.

Yeah, I don't know if this has been covered yet, but here goes anyways!

Recently, I've seen the tremendous effect that casual Kino will do for your game. Never ever under-estimate the power that is kinostethics!

The next time you are out in public and trying to do a cold approach, if everything goes as plan and you are jetting and ready to number close, do this!

Take out a pen, but do not take out anything to write with. Instead get the girl to write her number on your hand/arm. This will create spontaneousness and not only that, but she will have to grab a hold of your arm to write (kino! :p). I heard somewhere that when you apply kino to an interaction with a girl, she will remember the interaction much better!

So if this girl is use to getting approached and giving out her number, your case will be fresher in her mind if you add kino to the approach!

I find it really hard to have kino incorperated in a cold approach, anyway you can get your hands on her during this time period is good and will do tons for your game!

This is mostly theory, but the next time I do a number close I will be sure to try it...Oh and if anyone has anything to add to this, like other kino techniques for cold approach and field reports, please do!

Just had a lot of coffee that will explain my excessive use of excliamations!!!!

peace, SuSHI!

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good tip, also

here's a tip variant on your cool tip.

if you want to create mystery - write some random phone number before going out to parties. - Girls will ask.. wtf is that and just say.. Oh nothing and strike up a convo on getting her number on there..