Number closed girl with a boyfriend

PickSix

Don Juan
Reaction score
I will try my best to keep this concise.

Ok I see a girl and I really like her looks, so I number close her after some conversation.

Call her next night we talk for an hour, than we text a fair bit too and she is flirting a fair bit, she has mentioned she has a boyfriend to me once.

Examples of flirting in a text message:

PickSix

" I am going to call this Portuguese girl tonight, I wonder if she wants me to"

Her

" I am pretty sure she wants you too"

Phone conversation was like

Pick Six

" What would your boyfriend say if he found out we were talking"

Her

" He would be very angry"

Pick Six

" Are you going to tell him we talk"

Her

" Nope"

We have scheduled meet up next week and when I said lets do something on a particular day, she even asked do you want to hang day or night.

Ps. I number closed her when my mum was close by and she has said to me too on the phone " Your mums really hot " .... Never heard that one before.

Anyway

is this girl interested? By the way I am at least 3 levels of good looking above her boyfriend.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She sounds interested. But some girls just flirt for the attention.

Get her out one-on-one and see if she steps up her game. Once you try to escalate, she's gonna pull the "But I have a boyfriend" card. That's just a sh!t test. You just brush that off like it's no big deal, and keep escalating.

After that point, either she proves herself to be a real prospect, or just a girl looking for an orbiter. The key is - don't get frustrated during the first few times when she pulls the "boyfriend" card during your date. She has to do that to make herself feel like she's not a s1ut. She has to convince herself that she was seduced, and that she didn't actively go out looking to cheat on her man....Even though she did.

Stort_Brød

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hi5 for you brother... on a side note can you pm me your mums number ;P

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pick Six

" What would your boyfriend say if he found out we were talking"

Her

" He would be very angry"

Pick Six

" Are you going to tell him we talk"

Judge women by their actions.

Who cares what her bf might be thinking?

Why focus on him, when you should be focusing on closing her.

Assume the sale, she's showing strong interest, close her.

PIMP

Wolfgang D

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What age range are we talking about here?

After circa 27, pretty much every attractive and high-quality girl will be in a relationship. If a guy wants such a girl he will have to go after those who are in relationships. Often a girl will stay in a relationship even when she has decided to leave, for the comfort, the sharing, practical considerations, and the status. It isn't wrong for a guy to show interest; just flirt a bit, see if she reciprocates. It's not like you are drugging her. If she isn't interested, simply move on. Most women will understand.

PickSix

Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
She sounds interested. But some girls just flirt for the attention.

Get her out one-on-one and see if she steps up her game. Once you try to escalate, she's gonna pull the "But I have a boyfriend" card. That's just a sh!t test. You just brush that off like it's no big deal, and keep escalating.

After that point, either she proves herself to be a real prospect, or just a girl looking for an orbiter. The key is - don't get frustrated during the first few times when she pulls the "boyfriend" card during your date. She has to do that to make herself feel like she's not a s1ut. She has to convince herself that she was seduced, and that she didn't actively go out looking to cheat on her man....Even though she did.

I am going to just hang out and have a good time and let it all come naturally on the date. Not going to force anything and just be the cool guy and she should than want me.

Stort_Brød said:
hi5 for you brother... on a side note can you pm me your mums number ;P
Where abouts in Australia you from? I am from the Illawarra/Wollongong

Pimp-sicle said:
Judge women by their actions.

Who cares what her bf might be thinking?

Why focus on him, when you should be focusing on closing her.

Assume the sale, she's showing strong interest, close her.

PIMP
Your right I will keep you guys updated on the situation.

Wolfgang D said:
What age range are we talking about here?

After circa 27, pretty much every attractive and high-quality girl will be in a relationship. If a guy wants such a girl he will have to go after those who are in relationships. Often a girl will stay in a relationship even when she has decided to leave, for the comfort, the sharing, practical considerations, and the status. It isn't wrong for a guy to show interest; just flirt a bit, see if she reciprocates. It's not like you are drugging her. If she isn't interested, simply move on. Most women will understand.

She is 18 I am 25. I look a lot younger which I love. Any girl I think that hangs out with another guy behind her boyfriend back consistently one on one, must like the guy.