“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Number close with girls parents present

calvran

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 7, 2002
Messages
69
Reaction score
0
Is it doable? I was talking to a girl today, and was going to number close her, but her mom was there with her. I fear the mom more than the girl.

Is it doable, and if so, any techniques?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

mikel

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2003
Messages
148
Reaction score
2
.

Depends on what kind of mom she is, and you can generally get an idea of that by just the sight of her. If she is psycho conservative mom then stray away from it, if she doesn't seem so strict then ask her kid.

But I dont see why you can't ask her when she isn't away from her mom. If the girl likes you she will give you her number no matter where the hell you ask her.
 

calvran

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 7, 2002
Messages
69
Reaction score
0
Well

Maybe because I probably won't see this girl again, just running into her like that, and I don't see her anywhere else?
 

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
yes always initiate convo and if you can get the # regardless of who is there

unless dad's got a loaded shotgun...go for it
 
Top