“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Nowhere to meet girls

Dotymite

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 4, 2003
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Indiana, USA
I come from a small town. Our mall sucks (closes early and lacks anyone descent) and there is no place for teens to hang out. Any ideas? The best place we have here is a little coffee shop on main street where college students hang out, but it tends to lack the presence of anyone not nerdy.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 15, 2003
Messages
694
Reaction score
0
Age
43
There have to be teens in your town. And they have to hang out somewhere, right? All you need to do is find out, and you're home free...in the meantime, coffee shops are GREAT.
 

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2001
Messages
2,408
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Exactly where I want to be.
Can you drive? Is there a bigger town someplace within reasonable traveling time? If so, theres your answer - cruise up there on weekends (or whenever), make some contacts, party at will.
 

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
if everyone in your town likes to stay in or whatever, wait for a big occasion were all the teens seem to go (Ie a concert) then meet as much people and # close. Then just call them when you are bored. Everyone is always doing something, just since it isn't with you right now you don't know about it.

Once you get in with the right people your eyes will be opened...
 

Dotymite

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 4, 2003
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Indiana, USA
all the slutty girls hang out on main street with the hillbillies, there is a bowling alley where a bunch of hillbillies play pool and the girls there are normally nasty... as for closest bigger town there is a medium sized town adjacent to this little hole in the wall town i live in, but it has the same problem. other than that the closest is indianapolis which is about 1 to 1.5 hours from here.
plenty of places here to meet girls that i wouldnt touch with a 90 foot pole but nowhere for reasonabley attractive girls or girls that havent slept with about ten times there age amount of guys best i have seen outside of school was maybe a 3. bout as much luck finding girls driving down the street
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Dotymite

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 4, 2003
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Indiana, USA
actually i live west of west terre haute :( the closest descent sized town is Terre Haute and it just blows it just has a bunch of old people dying off and a million places to eat. I only know of one swimming pool thats not nasty its clear on the other side of town, I'll have to check it out sometime.

Oh and there never is anything big around here, the last concert was matchbox twenty when they released mad season. closest place for that stuff is indy.
 

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2003
Messages
1,244
Reaction score
11
Location
.
Originally posted by PiHiPlaya
Try Swimming pools
I don't know if its the same where you guys live, but in Australia swimming pools are ****ing gold.
 

Enduro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2003
Messages
211
Reaction score
0
There are plenty of places to meet women, you just have to think for a short while. Try the movie theater or Blockbuster (or whatever movie rental place around you).

Any place can be turned into a stomping ground for meeting women. Even your local grocery store.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
sounds like you are stereotypin girls too much

hell even the ppl from that 70's show found things to do
 
Top