"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

now what???

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
yikes ok well i had the number of the chick from the club. and asked her out earlier for a drink but she was up to her shoulders with work so i told her ill give her a call to arrange it for some other day

me: hey

her: hullo

me: i'm heading down to my favourite cafe this tuesday.. wanna
come?

her: i'm working on tuesday! monday is my only off day, i'm really
packed. maybe next week?

me: thats alright, i'll be pretty busy too, ill call you next week to
arrange something for a monday

her: ya you take care

me: catcha around babe (click)



if i ask her one more time next week and she's still busy, should i next her? or what can i say?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 14, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
0
Age
58
Location
Sydney
maybe

Just send a text code. Something like "I am very busy. Give me a call sometime".

Leave it in her court but immediately forget it dont hang on for the call, she probably wont call, but may.

I'm not a DJ mate but I give good advice sometimes. Just put it in her court and write it off.
 

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
Re: maybe

Originally posted by Sart
Just put it in her court and write it off.

sounds good. am gonna take it :D
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Only give a girl one chance - if she declines then set another date/time immediately - if she declines again - say ADIOS!!!! A girl who is interested will break her schedule to accomodate a man!!!
 
Top