“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Now what?

paraguayandj

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2004
Messages
232
Reaction score
0
Ok, High school is over, now comes the vacation. The question is now what?
I know djing doesn't take vacation, but the question is, where to get all the girls. In HS is easy cause they're all over, but now that HS is over there aren't too many around my area. Any suggestions from anyone?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

AlexTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
497
Reaction score
7
Do you have a mall or some shopping centre around your area ? Most girls love shopping, so when they have two free months, I'll let you take a quick guess at where they might be. ;)
 

sitnam

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 16, 2004
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
if you have any friends from other schools and all, the summer is a good time to have them hook you up. me and my friends trade on girls. like i have a double date with my girls and i bring a friend. then my friend will do the same for me with 2 of his girls. it works great for me, and it couldnt hurt trying it out for u.
 
Top