Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

**** now what, try to compete or move on

Doyle98

Don Juan
Reaction score
so this girl i been liking has set up a date. she talked about how she wants a nice guy and doesnt want to dissapoint her dad. this ****in sucks what do u recommend i do? completely avoid her and get her out of my life as fast as possible, or just keep her in the back of my mind for now, and go for her once she gets bored (which i hope she will?). thanks guys, peace.

antimeyzeek

Don Juan
Reaction score
remember, ATTRACTION ISN'T A CHOICE. you do wat u gotta do and it doesn't matter what a woman says about that, u make her feel that attraction and it won't matter that she says she wants a nice guy or whatever, and tell her in a friendly manner that you don't care what her dad wants, you're not trying to impress him.

Doyle98

Don Juan
Reaction score
no perhaps u guys misunderstood me. she is going on a date with another guy and she said this to a friend how she wants a nice guy. which brings me to the conclusion, maybe dj'ing in high school comes off too aggressive to some girls? maybe they actually do want nice guys i ****in don't know.

anyway this is gonna tear me up inside like, why didnt i make a move earlier, or why did i come off as so 'bad-ass' i guess u could say by ignoring her and neg-hits. maybe the game just isnt meant to be on some girls. either way should i still put her on a back burner, so when she gets rid of this guy, i could go in and take her on a date and show her the real man i am??

Gaming111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls will never admit they want a bad guy. They'll always SAY they want a "nice guy", someone their "dad will like" but in reality they're looking for the biggest, baddest, Harley riding SOB they can find. DO NOT CHANGE. You needed to make a move earlier... That's all there is to it. Forget about this girl for now.

P.S. The fact that you're "all torn up inside" proves you're not a bad boy. You need to be a badder, not nicer.

Doyle98

Don Juan
Reaction score
so anyways on how to get this girl out? i mean it's easier said then done i don't care how bad u are. i know it takes time but what are some techniques u guys use bc im sure it has happened to u where u can't get a situation off ur mind. thats all the questions i have thanks