Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

now the problem lies here... my girlfriend wants to go out every day with me ....

gabrielshear

Banned
Reaction score
I have been with my present girlfriend for 7 months and in summer here in malta (a very hot small island in the mediterranean) we have lots of parties and events going round every day of the week.

now the problem lies here... my girlfriend wants to go out every day with me... we normally do sex 3 or 4 times a week, we dont live together... she lives around 15 minutes drive away from me... she thinks that we should meet evry day, I have read many articles about how to appear busy etc. should I keep seeing her everyday? or not? if not what excuses can i invent?

btw last time I told her I was going with my friends to see a football game, and the day after she was really pissed off that I didnt see her!

dongabrielshear

Last edited:

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
uhh do not tolerate that type of behavior from her. she does not run your life. you don't even need to give her an excuse. just tell her you need your space and to be patient.

JohnnyVegas

Don Juan
Reaction score
I made the same mistake with my last girlfriend. Simply make plans with friends and follow through with them, even if it pisses her off. You need no excuses! If she's mad at you, that's perfectly fine: my last gf would get a little jealous at this normally and be all over me first chance she got. Live your life, man, and do not worry about the little things so much.

Ser_i

Don Juan
Reaction score
as the lads said, don't accept that behaviour from her, she's trying to get you feel guilty to make her self feel better, she's blackmailing you..

I doubt you like that from anyone so why from your girlfriend?

I know what you are going trough, had the same with a girl, I had a very sex active period when I was with her, and she wanted to see me every day... I at most only had a max of 6 hours in a week to spend with her if I felt like it.. everything was wonderfull, and she was so happy everytime to see me that it turned into sex right away. a good 15 months later, I started to see her more often and that lead to her becomming bored and me getting pissed of with her behaviour and we broke up.

never let a women run your life ;) and do not feel guilty when she becomes pissed at you.. think of it as in she wants me so bad she can't live without me

gabrielshear

Banned
Reaction score
I think that most of you are right... but what if she gets too annoyed without me... and she thinks i have an affair with another girl and she leaves me? don't u think that girls need reassurance?

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by gabrielshear
I think that most of you are right... but what if she gets too annoyed without me... and she thinks i have an affair with another girl and she leaves me? don't u think that girls need reassurance?
Reassure her, but don't friggin change your life around to accommodate her unreasonable demands for your time.

That's exactly what they are, too...UNREASONABLE. You're not her dog...you have a life of your own and you should live it. I mean, you're hanging out/f--king 3-4 times a week. That's PLENTY.

If she leaves you because you want to have a life with your friends and other interests and don't want to spend every waking moment of your life with her, then you'd be miserable with her anyway and are probably better off.

"Even though that p**sy's tight, I'm not gonna jeopardize my life." -DMX

chlywly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meeting everyday is way too much, although you should decide for yourself, this usually is far too much, maybe 1-3 times a week maximum.

Married couples don't even spend tons of time with eachother everyday, they meet in the bedroom when they go to sleep lol, they have their own lives, their own jobs, busy busy... Then come together and spend quality time together every few days out of the week. This works.

You have to be busy, you have to have a life outside of your g/f and make sure she understands this, it's very important for her to have a life outside as well....

Appear busy? best way to appear busy, is to BE busy!, take up some hobbies.

gabrielshear

Banned
Reaction score
thanks for the ideas dear don juaners... I would like to know more ... please keep replying to this thread....

Thanks

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by gabrielshear
please keep replying to this thread....
No. :)

You just bumped every thread you have on the board with a message that says "keep replying to this thread."

If you want some specific follow-up info or want to make a comment on what people have said, that's one thing. Don't shamelessly bump up all your threads by saying "Keep on replying." :p

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by squirrels
No. :)

You just bumped every thread you have on the board with a message that says "keep replying to this thread."

If you want some specific follow-up info or want to make a comment on what people have said, that's one thing. Don't shamelessly bump up all your threads by saying "Keep on replying." :p
What he said. I actually had some advice on a couple of things, but I'm not going to encourage you by responding. Please don't abuse this fine resource again.