Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Now let's go out and get rejected!

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...and you did it all. You lost weight, you cleaned your face and made some friends. You now have *some* life. You know you have a lot to change, but you had to start one day and you did. Everything is fine... except for...

you don't approach.

The rationalizations varies, but the essence is the same: fear. You procastinate, procastinate, but one day you can't hide it anymore. You may have improved, but you have ZERO ability to just GO TALK TO A GIRL. You shake, lose your confidence, well, yuck!

If you were a little bit like me, a super-dork whose confidence was DESTROYED by a past GF, you may relate.

But you still have to go do it. No theory in the world will substitute the live action.

What did I DO?

I went to a party yesterday just to do that. Approach? Get girls? Yes, maybe. But my intent was to

GET REJECTED!

I put a number, say, three, as I was with some people and just starting out, and went for the kill. They all were some kind of harsh. Felt bad? Sure. It sucked? Sure. I was SAD when I came home, but when I woke up today I saw things differently. That's the way to go.

Why, you may ask? Well, do you think if you have approach-phobia you'll lose it just by reading? No fuggin way. What's the worst thing that can happen when you approach? Get blown off. WELL, GET USED TO IT. That's the point, set your ego aside. It's not different from everything else in life, it comes from HABIT. You get a thick skin for rejections and best of all, lose the shakiness! lol :D

So if you can't approach, change your perspective. Approach to get rejected! After all, you're aiming at the worst that could happen. When it happens you win!

Now go get some rejections!!!!

---

Inspiration - my fvckups and this thread

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or... succeed and get laid?
Just a thought.
:D

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL! :D

Of course getting laid is the goal, but think about it... when you face fear of rejection what is your biggest fear? REJECTION! Well, duh.

That's why you AIM at rejection (See the link on my thread, to 2ndTour's post). Why would you fear something that you are doing on purpose?

I did it. It worked. And for the ones who are still unsure, trust me. You will feel like sh1t guaranteed. But I am sure that after you cool down, drink some coffee, sleep a little, whatever you do to relax, you'll see things in a new perspective.

I CAN'T WAIT TO GET REJECTED AGAIN!!!

Rocko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I still think you should AIM at getting a number close or more, and EXPECT to be rejected. When you give off a sense of "I want to be rejected :D" then thats exactly what will happen, you can forget most of your success. Instead of thinking "why would I fear something that I am doing on purpose?" WHY NOT THINK "I will get number because she likes me, and I don't really care." This way, you feel great, and don't get me wrong, you will still get rejected, but for those cases you bounce right back on your horse because those girls go out to parties / clubs just to reject guys to boost their ego and deal with issues in their personal ways.

I CAN'T WAIT TO GET SOME MORE PVSSY!!

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, that's not my point.

What I am saying is that sometimes guys (myself included) get SO NERVOUS about rejection they just stop. Freeze.

Of course we all want to succeed. But it has to be some failure, everyone here ought to know that WE WILL FAIL MANY TIMES, EVEN AFTER WE ACCOMPLISH SUCCESS. The best salesman in the world STILL CAN'T ALWAYS SELL.

That is my point. If you are here, the girl there and you just freeze... well, might as well go there and get rejected! What if you DON'T?

And you ought to focus on being rejected as fun, not as some "oh man I am just preparing myself for suicide". How many times you go thinking you'll score, and you don't, and feel like cr@p?

That is my point. Not negativity, not loserness (LOL), doing it out of fun with the unique purpose of developing a habit of ACTION. You just say SCREW IT AND GO GET REJECTED !!!! And laugh your ass after...

And if you don't, well... :D

Randomer

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a excercise to desensitize yourself to rejection, you've gotta desensitize yourself sooner or later if you're going to actually cold approach at malls/on the street or whenever so you might as well just get over the fear as quickly as possible, i wouldn't however sabotage myself with girls who show interest, more I'd just see how far i can go... trust me it's fun :yes:

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did this for a long time every night I was out. The record was 42 rejections in one night. After a while though it was very hard to get rejected because you didn't give a ****. To be able to get rejected you had to act all strange and say bizarre stuff.