"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Now I'm hooked

Lordlaxative

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Austin, Texas
Okay now I have gotten a girlfriend. What is a DJ to do as a boyfriend? Do I follow the same routine (i.e. don't always be available, be a challenge, etc.) as before I asked her out? What are some tips on how to be a good boyfriend? I've searched this site and I can't really find much on this topic. Thanks for any help.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

DJUofS

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 10, 2004
Messages
201
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Lordlaxative
Okay now I have gotten a girlfriend. What is a DJ to do as a boyfriend? Do I follow the same routine (i.e. don't always be available, be a challenge, etc.) as before I asked her out? What are some tips on how to be a good boyfriend? I've searched this site and I can't really find much on this topic. Thanks for any help.
Be yourself. If you weren't yourself when you attracted her, then she doesn't really like you and things won't work out.
 

dillin

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 7, 2004
Messages
172
Reaction score
0
Re: Re: Now I'm hooked

Originally posted by DJUofS
Be yourself. If you weren't yourself when you attracted her, then she doesn't really like you and things won't work out.
Well if this guy used to normally be a total wuss then giving him that advice wont help him much. What you need to do is just have fun and seriously not worry much about what you say but I know even when I say this you probally will still care of course. I know everyone says this but since your totally new check out the DJ bible.
 

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2003
Messages
3,264
Reaction score
22
Location
Keesler AFB, Mississippi
Originally posted by Lordlaxative
Okay now I have gotten a girlfriend. What is a DJ to do as a boyfriend? Do I follow the same routine (i.e. don't always be available, be a challenge, etc.) as before I asked her out? What are some tips on how to be a good boyfriend? I've searched this site and I can't really find much on this topic. Thanks for any help.
There are a few LTR things here, but the biggest thing is to be the man. Don't be a wuss, don't supplicate, don't fall into the "I don't know, what do you want to do" trap. Be the strong, masculine leader and take no crap. Women like to be led, they like to follow, they like to be submissive, so be a man worthy of her following you and submitting to you. A lot of Puerto Rican Lover's writing is very good for advice on this.
 
Top