Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Now I understand the b1tch mentality

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm starting to learn that a lot of seemingly nice women are only nice to guys they find attractive and that a lot of my female "friends" are only friends with me because they want to sleep with me, date me, use me to make someone jealous or use me as social proof.

Sure, it's very flattering that women see me this way, but at the same time I hate that they have ulterior motives to talking to me and spending time with me. Many of these "friends" would have made my life hell when I was fat and geeky.

There are other women who try to get to know me by being "nice", by supplicating to me, offering favours and even loan me money. Yet, I have seen these same women act like complete b1tches with other guys. They laugh and criticise fat and skinny guys, ugly guys, nerds etc.

Women aren't so different to men. Most have ulterior motives to getting to know a guy, be it sex, social proof or money. If a woman voluntarily offers you her time or energy, there is a very high chance she is attracted to you. Would she offer her time and attention to an ugly guy? Of course not! Ugly guys get the b1tch treatment!

So now I've got into the way of thinking that if these women have ulterior motives for talking to me, then maybe it's not so wrong to take advantage of that. If they offer me favours, to buy me stuff etc, then why should I feel bad about accepting them? Afterall, they're using me, so why shouldn't I use them? And why should I treat an ugly woman with respect when she treats ugly guys like sh1t?

This is a lesson I am only just starting to learn, having improved my looks and "game" to the point where women are interested, but women learn about the ulterior motives of men very early in life.

The "nice guy" who offers to spend money on a woman or kissing her as$ is only after sex or social proof. The guy who tries to befriend attractive women would never give the lonely ugly girl his time. So is it any surprise that so many women are b1tches?

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Why does it have to be "ulterior"??

Is it possible that having sex with you or using you as a "pivot" is their PRIMARY motive and you're either too socially conditioned or too unaware to recognize her intentions?

The TallOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
And yet... I see women who act like *****es to men they are attacted to, and act all nice and sweet to people they aren't.

Generalization doesn't work with women, it never has, it never will. You got to take one girl at a time, or you'll end up confusing yourself even more.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The question isn't why women are b!tches, but what have you learned in this process and how can you apply it now? Application my friend.

I too was the former AFC-niceguy-nerd until I decided I wanted to have more for myself rather than attempt to be what women 'said' they wanted. The funny thing was that I found that the more I embodied the opposite of their stated desires the more tail I got.

It's like in drivers ed class in highschool when they tell you that if you're ever in a skid that you should turn into the skid. Everything feels completely wrong, but when you do, the car rights itself. Same with women.

That said, and learning from experience, you are in unique position. You're aware of what is operating.

Remember, you choose them not the other way around.