"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Now I need assistance reeling in really a big Marlin.

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 24, 2001
Messages
2,584
Reaction score
25
Location
USA
Now I need assistance reeling in really a big Marlin.

I have been in contact off & on with this 8 who thinks she is a 10. When I talk to her on the phone or in person sometimes we make sexual innuendos. For example, the other day we were talking on the phone and I was having trouble lacing my shoes and she said something like "I can put it in for you...". We always joke around like this.

She verbally teases and plays but when it comes down to acting on her sex talk she backs down. We do not have contact unless I initiate contact or if she needs something. I have nexted her many times but I decided to try and reel her in.

Today she tells me she has a wife. Ok, it's all good for me. I let her know that it's ok. I also let her know that I was still interested. She did tell me about her old BF. So she is bi.

Granted Bi women are the flakiest women on the planet, I still would like to hook her, fillet her and eat her.

Here is the prob. Today we were flirting, lots of Kino and returned Kino with A few light hugs. I've tried to kiss close on her a few times before with no success. Today I took out a breath mint and she asked for 1. She says "What's this for is my breath kicking." We laughed and I said "No It's for the kiss." to which she replies "No, I don't think so." Asking like that was a gamble but I was having no luck trying to take one. So walking back from lunch I decided to try again. She has a new tongue ring so I used the old DJ staple "I've never kissed a girl with a tongue ring." She said "Good try." I asked her what does it feel like kissing someone with a tongue ring. She replies "It is the most wonderful sensuous feeling that you could have.



I have enough girls in the stable to just next this chick but I'd rather pursue her and close. I guess I just have to raise her IL. Any suggestions or comments? Oh.....I already know that I broke about 2 dozen DJ rules with her.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Mercenary

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 28, 2003
Messages
227
Reaction score
0
I'm feelin' your persistence man.
Your situation is ripe with opportunity.

I think you just need to show her that you are an object of desire to other women. Ignore her for a few weeks and let her see you getting cozy with other women. At worst, you get to work your game on new females... At best, you could pull a MFF.

If you give her as much attention as it seems in your post, once you take that away, she will seek YOU out even if she isn't interested romantically at that point (b/c she want's attention)... but once you get her attention again, make sure you and your sexuality is the focus, and not her...
 

thissucks003

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 31, 2003
Messages
311
Reaction score
3
Age
56
It's time for her to put up or shut up.

This is what I would do. I would go club and seduce as many women while ignoring her. She knows she already has you, because you already told her you are interested. You are not giving her anything to do for her to work to get you. Make her work. You said have many other options. I would get the hottest option out of my stable and seduce her in front of her.


Edit: while I was typing this, someone already beat me to it. I concur with his post.



TS
 

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2003
Messages
5,135
Reaction score
82
Location
Beyond your peripheral vision
it sounds like you are not that interesting to her, but...you are getting there. this is going to be alot of fun!

you'd be surprised at how far persistance will get you.
 
Top