Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Now I appreciate herpes more

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Viral shredding isn’t well understood.

Especially since the allopathic CW is that one could have it for a decade before they present with open blisters.

Maybe that’s changed, I dunno. What I do know is Lysine and MSM appears to lessen the severity and frequency, megadosing on Vit C helps a lot when symptoms are presenting, Lemon Balm essential oil externally eases the pain and Tea tree essential oil heals open sores quickly.

The thing about Valtrex is the side effects of lightheadedness and dry mouth, plus they recommend to take it daily. I suspect it’s probably hard on the liver as well. Fvck that, there’s a way to clear for good using non-pharma means and I’m gonna find it.

In testing l, I use L-Arginine to drive the virus to present.

Next up is BHT and Rife frequencies.

Yes I know there is a lack of clinical trials or evidence in the scientific literature for what I’ve specified.
Respectfully, I've been working for over 15 years in the medical field (including military training and schooling) , and I specialized in various infectious disease clinical trials for several years. If I reply to a medical topic, I am using medical science and tests along with real world experience with what I suggest. While I am not giving out medical advice and everyone should seek personalized medical attention, I am quite familiar with various viral and bacterial strains that are quite common. L-Lysine is effective because it is attracted to L-arginine and vice-versa. Consider it similar to a magnet. Once they bind, the virus cannot multiply as much (or at all) and basically implodes. Is it 100%, no, but neither is Valtrex.

Vitamin C has been proven multiple times not to have any effect on viruses except in mega doses (1500MG+). That also has serve risks as well to your kidney stones, sour stomach and diarrhea. Valtrex is a pharma drug, and all pharma drugs have side effects. However, the majority of people who take Valtrex tolerate it quite well. Other options would be Oil of Oregano and Monolaurin (raw coconut extract / MCT oil). As long as a person is not allergic to either, they would be fine. TBH, we've had more success with a Monolaurin script than Valtrex. What I do, depending on the severity of the outbreak, I'd send a RX script for Valtrex to their pharmacy and I'd recommend they pickup Monolaurin and L-Lysine from Amazon or their preferred vitamin store. Try them both and see which works best for them. Lysine is actually also very good for muscle recovery, stress and other issues. Our bodies create L-Lysine. However, people usually eat crap diets and/or are not eating enough L-Lysine rich foods and thus they are efficient.