"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Now I appreciate herpes more

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2019
Messages
407
Reaction score
303
Age
43
before this covid19 pandemic ever became an issue, I would always tell this guy who sleeps with random women every night about my paranoia regarding herpes. He said "herpes is harmless, it doesn't do anything to you"
I thought to myself "what an idiot, what do you mean it doesn't do anything? I don't want to get blisters all over my private area"

but now what he said is starting to sink in. I finally understand what he meant by harmless. It doesn't kill you, it really doesn't do anything.

After this whole thing is over (if I survive it) I will never worry about STDs again. bottom line you get blisters. what was the big deal?

has this pandemic also changed your view on anything?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 22, 2020
Messages
368
Reaction score
279
before this covid19 pandemic ever became an issue, I would always tell this guy who sleeps with random women every night about my paranoia regarding herpes. He said "herpes is harmless, it doesn't do anything to you"
I thought to myself "what an idiot, what do you mean it doesn't do anything? I don't want to get blisters all over my private area"

but now what he said is starting to sink in. I finally understand what he meant by harmless. It doesn't kill you, it really doesn't do anything.

After this whole thing is over (if I survive it) I will never worry about STDs again. bottom line you get blisters. what was the big deal?

has this pandemic also changed your view on anything?
True it doesn’t kill you, but it’s painful and is an indication that you are immunocompromised, are now a vector for propagation, have extended periods where you can’t have s ex (at least if you have any integrity whatsoever). If you are a women can no longer have a natural childbirth.

So yeah I guess for low class it’s nbd.

The guy’s an ignorant idiot that is self-rationalizing and most likely a vector for propagation and justifying his self-importance and hedonism, inconsiderate of the damage he causes in his wake.
 

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2013
Messages
724
Reaction score
695
Now I appreciate herpes more.....why do you AIDS now.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
before this covid19 pandemic ever became an issue, I would always tell this guy who sleeps with random women every night about my paranoia regarding herpes. He said "herpes is harmless, it doesn't do anything to you"
I thought to myself "what an idiot, what do you mean it doesn't do anything? I don't want to get blisters all over my private area"

but now what he said is starting to sink in. I finally understand what he meant by harmless. It doesn't kill you, it really doesn't do anything.

After this whole thing is over (if I survive it) I will never worry about STDs again. bottom line you get blisters. what was the big deal?

has this pandemic also changed your view on anything?
This is beyond ignorant. It's not just about blisters and sores, it's about a lowered immune system and the ability for other viruses and diseases to infect you.
 

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 22, 2020
Messages
368
Reaction score
279
I have it and other than having the occasional week or two where I can't fvck, it doesnt really affect my life. It also gets better over time.
Curious,.. do you inform potential partners prior to engaging in sexual activities of your condition ?
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
The majority of people who get Covid 19 recover. I'm right now on super-paranoid freak mode, wiping down everything at the store, wearing rubber gloves, exercising by taking walks, eating raw garlic, lemon juice with hard ****tails of ginger, turmeric, waking up very early to go to a senior's line with my folks. Trust me, I"m going through allot of effort to avoid a virus and build my immune system to a point that if, in the unfortunate event, I get something, I'll be strong. I'm also regularly monitoring my temperature and quoting Psalm 91 (deals with protection from the plague).

I would suggest you fight this rather than think like that. We are in the middle of something very nasty. There are allot of escorts still working though and allot of them are now including they have hand sanitizers or are covid-free, etc... or business are closed but her legs are still open, etc... Essential service? Ads are getting way more interesting like these escorts really don't care about this virus and will offer you hand sanitizer or their shower? They aren't talking about herpes or other STDs in their ads, but about this.
 

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 22, 2020
Messages
368
Reaction score
279
The majority of people who get Covid 19 recover. I'm right now on super-paranoid freak mode, wiping down everything at the store, wearing rubber gloves, exercising by taking walks, eating raw garlic, lemon juice with hard ****tails of ginger, turmeric, waking up very early to go to a senior's line with my folks. Trust me, I"m going through allot of effort to avoid a virus and build my immune system to a point that if, in the unfortunate event, I get something, I'll be strong. I'm also regularly monitoring my temperature and quoting Psalm 91 (deals with protection from the plague).

I would suggest you fight this rather than think like that. We are in the middle of something very nasty. There are allot of escorts still working though and allot of them are now including they have hand sanitizers or are covid-free, etc... or business are closed but her legs are still open, etc... Essential service? Ads are getting way more interesting like these escorts really don't care about this virus and will offer you hand sanitizer or their shower? They aren't talking about herpes or other STDs in their ads, but about this.
Just a tip on the turmeric, it needs a fat to become more bioavailabe. Here are some other options too:

 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,149
Reaction score
5,055
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
I have herpes on my lips, I rarely have an outbreak, but it's very very uncomfortable. Wouldn't want that on my more sensitive parts... Besides, it's very irresponsible of you to not care. It may not cause YOU much trouble but I find it extremely unethical to spread that sh!t around to women who may pass it on to future babies.

Besides, there's more than one STD out there, many which are way way worse than herpes. Use protection, don't be an idiot.
 

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
I have it and other than having the occasional week or two where I can't fvck, it doesnt really affect my life. It also gets better over time.
I don't have it yet knock on wood. Have slept with many "unpure" gals, because the "pure" ones, very few and far between, won't put out so it's a waste of time, no matter how sheltered (or Christian) she is. It would take me months to show her I'm not "Evil," so I settle for the hoes.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I don't have it yet knock on wood. Have slept with many "unpure" gals, because the "pure" ones, very few and far between, won't put out so it's a waste of time, no matter how sheltered (or Christian) she is. It would take me months to show her I'm not "Evil," so I settle for the hoes.
"Settle for hos" lol that needs to be a DJ regular slang.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 22, 2020
Messages
368
Reaction score
279
Always, but I do it on the 4th date so they're already invested. We usually bang the same night.
Good man. In my experience, I’ve found that woman appreciate an upfront man with integrity. Contrary to what I initially thought, not one has turned down the opportunity to get intimate, it actually seems like a bit of a turn-on tbh. The periods where sex is off-limits (being protector) also reinforces how much I’m in control as well. It just goes to show, one can always make lemonade with what life dishes out.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
If one stays away from L-Argentine rich foods and takes lysine or Valtrex, their outbreaks should be minimal. However, even if they do this, they can still pass the virus on to other people without an outbreak.
 

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 22, 2020
Messages
368
Reaction score
279
If one stays away from L-Argentine rich foods and takes lysine or Valtrex, their outbreaks should be minimal. However, even if they do this, they can still pass the virus on to other people without an outbreak.
Viral shredding isn’t well understood.

Especially since the allopathic CW is that one could have it for a decade before they present with open blisters.

Maybe that’s changed, I dunno. What I do know is Lysine and MSM appears to lessen the severity and frequency, megadosing on Vit C helps a lot when symptoms are presenting, Lemon Balm essential oil externally eases the pain and Tea tree essential oil heals open sores quickly.

The thing about Valtrex is the side effects of lightheadedness and dry mouth, plus they recommend to take it daily. I suspect it’s probably hard on the liver as well. Fvck that, there’s a way to clear for good using non-pharma means and I’m gonna find it.

In testing l, I use L-Arginine to drive the virus to present.

Next up is BHT and Rife frequencies.

Yes I know there is a lack of clinical trials or evidence in the scientific literature for what I’ve specified.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top