"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Now here's a new challenge...

SnatchJP

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2002
Messages
243
Reaction score
0
Location
A theater near you
Okay, so maybe you've been studyong this board and you've become the master of kino and the neg-hit, mighty wielder of C&F and are attracting girls left and right. You can make any girl want you.

So here's a curveball for all you senior DJs out there. You can get most girls to want you; but how about getting a girl to specifially want someone else?

I'm talking about matchmaking here. Setting up your friends with hotties. I don't mean just introducing them, I mean getting a girl to really want one of your friends. I'm not really asking for advice, I was just thinking of it as a sort of challenge to our knowledge of female attraction and the differnet ways to use it.

So, what do you guys think? Can it be done, and if so how and to what extent?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
no im not workin my ass off for them screw that

and then they think they are so damn special when i did all the hard work

if they wanted help they'd ask for it
 

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
I dont really think its that possible. Either theyre attracted to your friend in some way or theyre not. Even if they are attracted to them and had interest in them, you couldnt make them really want them. But you could increase their interest. If your friend didnt do anything to keep her interest theres not much you could do about it.
 

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 19, 2003
Messages
275
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Buffalo Ney York baby!
I tried once, and she just ended up asking me out :-X
 
Top