Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Now even Gentleman Jack is hiring trannies for marketing

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Although the "journalist" Ed Krassenstein is a biased hack, his tweet below makes sense...

I'm not sure if Jack Daniels will face the same backlash at Bud Light.
Another day, another dishonest leftist engaging in gaslighting.

There is no equivalence here.
In '97 the LGBT movement (no QIA+ crap back then) was actually about real civil rights and tolerance.
These days, it's about supporting the mutilation and sterilization of children, denying science and reality, and pathological levels of intolerance and bigotry.

I think the amount of backlash is proportional to how much the company doubles down and insults their customer base when they screw up.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the amount of backlash is proportional to how much the company doubles down and insults their customer base when they screw up.
Anheuser-Busch proved that their companies is managed by wimps. They haven't apologized and laid out a plan for doing better. Let's see what Jack Daniels does.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another day, another dishonest leftist engaging in gaslighting.

There is no equivalence here.
In '97 the LGBT movement (no QIA+ crap back then) was actually about real civil rights and tolerance.
These days, it's about supporting the mutilation and sterilization of children, denying science and reality, and pathological levels of intolerance and bigotry.

These execs have got to be getting paid off to crash their stock.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll wager that @SW15 is correct that these execs are just pûssies.
If they were to take the "easy way out" as pussies oft do, they'd be submissive cucks to the stock price and not seeking to build the customer base, which is a longer term strategy. That's the only way this makes sense, which would imply they're acting with a long-term view. CEO's tend to be short-term focused these days, and undoubtedly by now they're aware of the "go woke, go broke" phenomenon.

Edit - I agree now that I actually used my damn eyes to read the caption in the link. If this was brand new, I'd be suspicious, and the above stands. But since this is 2 years ago, I think you're right.