"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Novus Ordo Seclorum: A Dawn of the New Ages

Joined
May 17, 2003
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Armageddon
When I started creating my ideas and thoughts for the "E Pluribus Unum" series that I had in mind... I had to stop and think. "Am I really challenging myself?" I pondered. The thing is... I stopped asking for a advice for a while now, simply because your response (the reader) to what I write is my advice. How you respond to the collection of my ideas, placed on this forum... gives me some direction and insight. The words (I would not necessarily call them advice) are not things that must be followed out of necessity... in fact, the biggest reason why my posts tend to be abstract (besides the fact that I have a difficult time getting ideas across) is because you (the reader) are supposed to take whatever you want from it. I would much prefer to have you think about a possible perspective, rather than tell you to go here and do this... because then I would be telling you to do something from my perspective... when it is obvious that our perspectives differ.

With that in mind... I knew that I had excellent topics and could probably create another interesting collection of reading... but the idea did not move me... it was not challenging enough. I needed something with edge... something that would push the forum's boundaries... but more importantly, push my own boundaries. It was with this in mind that spawned the idea behind this series of duality. It is with this in mind, that against my better judgment... I will do something that I have yet to do on this site... become personal.

What is presented to you then... in duality, due to the fact that I will be swamped for the latter part of the summer (damn summer school) two series that were planned for the summer... will be placed together. Rebelling... to Sell/Novus Ordo Seclorum, two series from two different personal perspectives about my two favorite topics... society and sex. As a personal challenge... I decided to make these collections as personal as I can in my writing. Meaning... the topics that are the most important to me. Popularity and sexual techniques are small examples. The last series was aimed at those "psuedo-intellectuals" (as a few people put it) and the more advanced. The following collection will probably reach all audiences... those more interested in techniques, those "psuedos" the advanced and newbies alike.

The challenges are many... but that is what life is all about. This collection of many words is not an attempt to please... or to show some people that I am something else than what they I was... hell... an opinion should be something respected. This has been created however... because this place should once again be taking to another level...

Are you not entertained?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
I'm ready for round 2.
 
Joined
May 17, 2003
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Armageddon
Originally posted by LikRetsam
I'm ready for round 2.
Be prepared to get what you do not expect...
 

Alexis Zorba

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 9, 2004
Messages
74
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Mexico
I'm ready too

Alexis Zorba is ready down here in the beautiful Mexico.
 

Bjon

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 25, 2003
Messages
96
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Utah
I've been gone from here for a while and just recently decided to come back here and read some stuff. I came back here like maybe a few months ago, but the site went to crap. Now it seems to be doing better, so i'm back. I'm excited to see what you come up with Matrix. You're posts have always entertained me and given me something to think about. Plus what were those other series you said came out.

Well good luck. I'll be awaiting your series.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2002
Messages
1,066
Reaction score
3
Age
41
Originally posted by Bjon
I've been gone from here for a while and just recently decided to come back here and read some stuff. I came back here like maybe a few months ago, but the site went to crap. Now it seems to be doing better, so i'm back. I'm excited to see what you come up with Matrix. You're posts have always entertained me and given me something to think about. Plus what were those other series you said came out.

Well good luck. I'll be awaiting your series.
Search for "Les Liasions Dangereuses" and then click on the introduction post... it has all of the posts in the series. Hope you enjoy...
 
Top