Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Notre Dame cathedral on fire....

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Billtx49

Reaction score
Tower was undergoing restorative work and the fire initiated in that area. OMG Fredo, be careful with that blowtorch …

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tower was undergoing restorative work and the fire initiated in that area.
Riiiiiight

There have already been a bunch of tweets deleted where people in Paris said it was intentional. And it's not like people haven't tried to set it on fire before.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If thats really the result of an islamist attack, that will backfire so much any intention of macron to look tough abroad when he cant even defend one of the symbols of his country.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Happens all the time with restoration work, also the quality of the personel is diminishing because no one is educating the youth to do manual work and BE GOOD at their work.

If twitter, facebook, social media are removing messages.... well they passed laws and systems this year to monitor what people post. So if you promoting hate or not in line with their ''corporate scope'' you get removed. That's why facebook been closing down right wing accounts.

It sucks for Notre-Dame-De-Paris, I was there last year... the Cathedral will survive, the damage is limited to the material inside and the roof, the structure is said to be fine. They will repair.

TheTurtle

Don Juan
Reaction score
It sucks for Notre-Dame-De-Paris, I was there last year... the Cathedral will survive, the damage is limited to the material inside and the roof, the structure is said to be fine. They will repair.
I have my doubts. The passion which built the cathedral hasn't existed in decades and the Holy See shows no interest in bringing it back. Look at what passes for a Catholic church now and you see what quality the Vatican is capable of demanding in its structures.