"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Notice how theres more attractive women than men

dillin

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 7, 2004
Messages
172
Reaction score
0
I don't know about you guys but when I go out I always see attractive women who are well dressed and look good but whenever I look at the guys it seems like all the girls are out of these guys leauge. It's like for every 10 attractive girls there is 1 good looking guy that is good looking enough for the girls.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Vigilante7

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 5, 2003
Messages
247
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Ive been somewhat thinking about this....

have you seen that Coors Light? commercial where those 2 girls kiss? it played during superbowl...it was like "i like your lipstick, want some...kiss"

ect....then those 3 guys came up, looked like homeless guys....yet i see so many guys like that wityh hot girls? girls standards ?
 

dillin

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 7, 2004
Messages
172
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Vigilante7
Ive been somewhat thinking about this....

have you seen that Coors Light? commercial where those 2 girls kiss? it played during superbowl...it was like "i like your lipstick, want some...kiss"

ect....then those 3 guys came up, looked like homeless guys....yet i see so many guys like that wityh hot girls? girls standards ?
To tell the truth alot of the time when I see a good looking girl she is usually just with a friend of hers and I find it really easy to start conversations with them but whenever they are with a guy it's usually like a group of 5 hot girls and one guy who looks like a loser.

It's not like it's like this one time, I see this stuff everytime I go out where theres tons of amazing looking girls but the guys naturally look ugly and they dress like bums.
 
Top