Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Nothing quite like a great workout

r4zorsharp

Banned
Reaction score
Most things you work for such as short term goals, long term goals, you get little increments of accomplishment that spur your motivation and give you that reward feeling that comes from the dopamine you get from doing them.

But nothing quite compares to the work you put in during a great workout. You don't really get any instant gratification from it in terms of reward pleasure, but it's the strenuousness of it that is the reward itself. Knowing that you are putting in hard work to get results over time. The reward you do get from the great workout is in terms of the endorphin high you get afterwards.

I know many of you know the feeling, of your blood pumping, sweat dripping down your forehead, veins and vessels enlarged, endorphins pumping.
For some an added benefit is just the feeling you get when you notice all the eyes staring at you, admiring your physique and or work ethic.

graves992

Don Juan
Reaction score
You very accurately described how it felt during the workout and afterward. I read that during the workout you need to focus on what you are doing, feel your body, then you will benefit more from this workout.

caberk14

Reaction score
Yes! A great mentality to exercising. We CAN rewire our minds to sense working out as an enjoyable experience. Don't get too hung up on the results - those will come naturally.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
Most things you work for such as short term goals, long term goals, you get little increments of accomplishment that spur your motivation and give you that reward feeling that comes from the dopamine you get from doing them.

But nothing quite compares to the work you put in during a great workout. You don't really get any instant gratification from it in terms of reward pleasure, but it's the strenuousness of it that is the reward itself. Knowing that you are putting in hard work to get results over time. The reward you do get from the great workout is in terms of the endorphin high you get afterwards.

I know many of you know the feeling, of your blood pumping, sweat dripping down your forehead, veins and vessels enlarged, endorphins pumping.
For some an added benefit is just the feeling you get when you notice all the eyes staring at you, admiring your physique and or work ethic.
Great post