Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Note to women out there: It's the little things that count

DonJuanMonk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes it's so sad, I've dated girls like this where I told them what's happening in my life and they rarely follow up compared to yourself which you do follow up and ask questions about- and the ones that do they care about you or just enough to have a convo with you

You gotta hang and be friends with people that wanna know about you, and ditch those that don't really care much about you. What point is there in social life if you're just gonna hang with someone that's not going to interact with you on a deep level. Don't waste time with them, be friendly, but cut them off.

Jon E

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nigga please.

Paul McCartney = 10,000 times cooler than all of you put together.

bobbob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow WC, lighten up ...

Personally, I think your posts all have the same theme:

"Western women suck (especially women from the U.S.), they're horrible, they've been brainwashed by the media, they are uncaring, boo hoo cry cry life is tough because no woman is nice to me, I'm gonna go get a girl from China who speaks no english, she'll put up with my sh1t."

EVERY post you make is like this. For your own good, change your attitude.

I realized my own attitude sucked quite a while ago, so I work at changing it. Change your attitude, and everything else will change.

Have you ever heard of Aesop's fables? In one of the fables, there's the story of the fox and the grapes. The fox tries all day to get the grapes from the tree, but he can't reach it, and no matter how high he jumps, he can't get them. In the end, he gives up, saying that he doesn't want them anyways, because the grapes were probably sour.

That's where the expression "sour grapes" comes from.

Your constant bashing of U.S. women amounts to sour grapes.

And btw, the Beatles are whiney b1tch music that brainwashes you into thinking like a pansy. If you're going to listen to music from that era, listen to some Rolling Stones, they at least sing with some balls.

Or better yet, put on some DMX and get in touch with your testosterone.

peace

DonJuanMonk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jon E
Nigga please.

Paul McCartney = 10,000 times cooler than all of you put together.
STFU and go back to washing my balls.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bobbob
I realized my own attitude sucked quite a while ago
It still does.

Have you ever heard of Aesop's fables?[/B]
Gee, no I haven't ... get serious, of course I have.

[i}And btw, the Beatles are whiney b1tch music that brainwashes you into thinking like a pansy.[/B]
You just lost all credibility ... though the Stones are good. Now go put your Brittney Spears back on and call it a day. DMX? Never heard of them ... and in two years, no one else will have either.

Don't say "peace" after being an a-hole.

Kaine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In response to ::

Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi

"And that's what I think is really at issue is filtering and judging interest. As I've stated before women who are into you will find ways to show this to you. Having said that though, I do agree with WESTCOASTER that once a woman is comfortable with you the 'little things' disappear. When I was dating my wife she had a habit of smoothing the back of my hand against her cheek, (no, not her ass :rolleyes: ), she never does this now. I always have to initiate hand holding, hugging, etc. unless of course she is in some kind of emotional distress."

Absolutely, a women of high il will chase you especially if you are "pulling". You need to continue to maintain yourself as a prize thoughout. In my long term relationships I rarely have a lack of demand for my attention, they would cook, offer massages and BJs in the Car etc.

Although I've never had one longer then two years but I can see that the potential for this behaviour can taper off in the very long term because it is human nature for us to become "comfortable". We begin to take each other for granted. When something is taken for granted that means we no longer feel that we need to work for it. This includes working to be "attractive".

"The problem then becomes this uniquely 'whiney' male issue. You get the KAINE response, "maybe the problem is you", and the questioning of manhood ensues. "If you were a real man this sh!t wouldn't bother you" or "Stop being such a Mamas Boy and buck up and accept it" or you could go the psychological route and ask whether or not Mommy loved you enough and maybe that's why YOU have these issues. I understand WEST's frustration, but none of this addresses the fact that women do in fact let stuff like this slip and guys notice it."

"The KAINE response"? Hahaha how flattering. However in no way do I suggest that WC needs to man up, in fact I enjoy and demand this kind of attention myself, but I induce it via the means of "seduction". But whereas WC complains about it, I get it on tap because I push the right buttons. You get what you put in. Sub/indirect communication is one of the keys to doing this.

"If you reversed the roles and had a woman complaining how her man doesn't do the 'little things' you get feature articles in Marie Claire or Readers Digest decrying the plight of these poor women and racks of self-help books on how to get him to behave right. A guy complains about it and he's less than a man. "

If you are "attractive" it is only natural for the woman you are involved to do these little things for you. It is also possible to lead them to the behaviours you desire, but you just got to do it the right way and it seems to me maybe WC may not be approaching it correctly. I'd hate to believe that it is a cultural thing, but I have never dated an American women.

WC I am still interested in why you thought my analysis was off just for my own education.

Kaine

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WestCoaster
DMX? Never heard of them ... and in two years, no one else will have either.

LOL

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0229422/

^ thats just his movies

cradle to the grave with Jet Li is awesome ( go the UFC )

his music :

He is the only artist in Soundscan history to have his first four albums debut at number one on the Billboard Charts

All four of DMX's CDs debuted at number 1 on the Billboard charts and each one has gone at least triple platinum.

His 5th album, "Grand Champ" was a number 1 debut on the Billboard Pop Charts. (September 2003)

He is now the only artist in the history of the Billboard Charts to have his first five albums debut at number one on the Billboard Charts.

DMX's first 4 albums have each sold over 3 million copies in the US alone. His latest album "Grand Champ" is certified platinum.

DMX is one of the best selling Hip-Hop artists ever. His first 4 albums have each gone at least triple platinum in the US alone, and his current CD, Grand Champ, recently went platinum.

Beat rapper Jay-Z in a rap battle.

Has sold more then 15 million records in the United States.

6th best selling rapper of all time.

Is the only artist ever to have two albums debut at number one on the Billboard top one-hundred chart in the same year.

His third album "... And Then There Was X" sold over 600,000 copies in its first week.

His second album "Flesh of My Flesh, Blood of My Blood" sold over 670,000 copies in its first week.

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks ... it's rap, no wonder I haven't heard of him. In a couple years rap will be like disco and Mr. Can't Touch This's baggy gold pants ... you'll be embarrassed you ever listened to it.

I can see the 20-year olds now when their 40 getting ready to go to work, "Yo, man, (flashing a gang sign) what up bro', how about our stocks yesterday man' ... oh dude, I be pimpin' that hurt so much" ...

Rap: The disco of the 21st century.

Jon E

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DonJuanMonk
STFU and go back to washing my balls.
Weakest comeback EVER.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

bobbob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by WestCoaster
Thanks ... it's rap, no wonder I haven't heard of him. In a couple years rap will be like disco and Mr. Can't Touch This's baggy gold pants ... you'll be embarrassed you ever listened to it.

I can see the 20-year olds now when their 40 getting ready to go to work, "Yo, man, (flashing a gang sign) what up bro', how about our stocks yesterday man' ... oh dude, I be pimpin' that hurt so much" ...

No wonder you're not getting any interest from girls ... you sound like a 50 year old fogey, sitting on his porch in his overalls, talking about that "colored music the darkies listen to". LOL

You'd think that in your old age, you'd have stumbled across a clue by now.

Good_ol_boy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm glad you clearified that, I always thought it was "Retards Attempting Poetry" :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Sorry, man, I was with you until you made this post. You bashing rap is EQUALLY as lame as bobbob bashing Paul McCartney. I understand if you don't care for hip-hop, because we all have our different tastes. But what you wrote reeks of generalization and hollier-than-thou attitude.

You do realize that hip-hop has been around since 1979, don't you ? You do realize that MC Hammer and his baggy pants were for the most part a one-hit wonder back in 1990 which had little to do with true hip-hop, don't you ?

Some hip-hop these days is responsible for its bad image, with its stupid lyrics and imagery but if you were to dig just a little deeper you'd find that not all hip-hop artists are talentless, simple-minded gangbangers who sell commercialized crap to easy impressionable teenagers.

BTW, I like Paul McCartney - and I think the Beatles are great :)

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quote : WestCoaster

how old are you ?

Can't Touch This is still used is so many movies today

its all over the place

Quote : WestCoaster
"I can see the 20-year olds now when their 40 getting ready to go to work, "Yo, man, (flashing a gang sign) what up bro', how about our stocks yesterday man' ... oh dude, I be pimpin' that hurt so much" ..."

:crackup: i like that

your disco remark is off though

rap has been in for awhile and unlike disco it is not going to die

there are three reasons it won't die

1. you need to understand the difference between the music industry now and then ( disco ) huge difference they want rap onto rap stays ontop
2. rap sells and its an image they youth buy into/relate to.rap is cool. mc hammer baggy pants was a fad. cool and fad are different.
3. rap artists have thier own labels and studios now. even if the big corporations pull the money they can still produce albums.

have you seen the DMX movies :

Cradle 2 the grave
Exit wounds
Romeo must die

if you haven't seen 1 of those 3 movies WestCoaster then i know you live in a cave and i am going to start calling you grandpa :)

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kaine
Have you considered the lack of interest in your personal life and lack of affection as a symtom of lack of interest?

LOW IL buddy. they just aren't that into you. that is so obvious, and it is kind of sad to see you catergorizing all women because 2 just don't give a sh!t about your 4 hour odyssey.

just take it like a man.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was an EXAMPLE

It wasn't a rant, it was an example to go into a short essay on how the little things count. Some of the IL is low on one, higher on the other, and I've gone out with each since then as well as some others.

It's called an EXAMPLE to be used as for a story ... you guys (and iqqi) are taking it too seriously. Heck, you're taking it even more serious than I am and I'm the one involved.

A better thing to do for the people here is to just say it's the little things that count and don't give any examples.

SoCalMike

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
rap vs. rock

i'm a sleeved up white boy who grew up with punk rock and metal. i wouldn't mix well with a girl who's into to hip-hop.

but i'm not trying to tell others how to live, it's all a matter of preference/culture... to each his own.