Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Note on car.

RazzleDazzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Notes on cars are bad. This is one thing i have learned through dating. Woman are too afraid to break something off in your face so they just leave an emotional, nonexplaining letter, and dissappear. Very disrespectful if you ask me.

This is what she wrote me:

"To me.

I know this is sudden, but I'm sorry to say that i can't be in a relationship righ now. I never took any time to myself, and it was truly needed. I"m a mess and I need to figure some things out. Honestly, it has nothing to do with you or "us". I have thoroughly enjoyed spending time with you, but "we" just cannot happen right now. I'm sorry to have to do this without really giving you a chance, but I need to think of myself for once. Maybe we can try again later on. I konw that this is rather elementry of me to leave you a note, but i don't know you well enough to tell you to your face...which is truly out of character for me, so i know something's wrong. I do like you so I don't want you to "get me wrong" there... like i said before, it has nothing to do with you. The best of luck to you.

Sincerely
from her."

The best of luck to me? WTF!? We have only been dating for a week and a half and the worst thing is i didn't see this coming at all. The only feeling i had was that things were doing just way too good for us. The night before she dropped this letter off on my car i went down on her and she got i don't know how many orgasms but she asked me how many I was going to give her (after she had a few). Now i like this girl, really do. So far she was pretty solid mentaly. Maybe i pushed the physical a little too fast but there was no hesitation or nervous energy about anything we did together. You know no warning signs.

Any ideas on how to get her back without doing something so AFC i want to puke on my shoes?

RazzleDazzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Should i call her up and get a better explanation? Should i be mad? Any help would be appreciated.

RazzleDazzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
K, someone hook em up with an opinion before 45 after plz. that way i have another opinion than mine before i go to work for the next 8 hours.

ApocalypseCow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I gotta hand it to this girl: she managed to get every cliche in the book in her letter. "It's not you, it's me." "I need time for myself." "I'm not ready for a relationship."

Whatever.

She could have summed it all up with one sentence. "There is another guy I'm interested in."

C'mon, we all know girls are ALWAYS looking for relationships. So I say NEXT her.

And yes, leaving a letter on your car was VERY disrespectful. That should be an indicator of how immature this woman is.

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've got no idea why she did what she did. You'll never know. Asking her for an explanation won't get you anywhere either.

My best advice? Walk away. She's an immature drama queen - I bet she got so wet writing out that heart-wrenching note, imagining she's a character in some sappy doomed-romance novel.

"Maybe we can try again later on". Like you should just wait around for her to sort her sh*t out.. It's actually 'polite' ******** for "We'll never try again ever" anyhow..

bp1974

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"You're giving me the 'It's not you, it's me' routine?!? I INVENTED 'IT'S NOT YOU, IT'S ME'"!!!!!! -- George Costanza

Anyway, onto your problem. This girl is a spineless wench, which actually does little to separate her from most girls I know. I love the line where she says "I need to think of myself for once." Give me a break, as if she hasn't been thinking of herself and disregarding the feelings of others her entire friggin' life. Just read that note again and you can clearly see her nauseating obsession with herself, "Me, me, me... I, I, I" ... disgusting. Coupled with the fact that she didn't have the balls to say this to your face, my guess would be she's a deeply troubled girl, possibly narcissistic/histrionic disorder. But that's an easy call, after all, she is a woman. The one positive thing here is that she did you a favor by revealing her true personality within a week and a half, rather than letting you waste even more of your time. DON'T CALL, DON'T WRITE BACK. Forget her and consider yourself lucky. Because in many respects, you ARE very lucky.

thissucks003

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by RazzleDazzle
Should i call her up and get a better explanation? Should i be mad? Any help would be appreciated.
Why? So she can wig out on you? You dated her a week? That's nothing. I would just move on, or if she has some redeeming good looking friends, I would befriend her and work on her friends. Either way you still win.

TS

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by RazzleDazzle
So far she was pretty solid mentaly.
You're lying to yourself. You call this action "solid"? She's a flake, and you found out after only a week and a half. The first couple of months of dating should be basically a probation period. You need to avoid feelings for a woman to prevent yourself from falling for someone who could very well prove to be a flake. You avoid hurting yourself this way. Be thankful she flaked out after only wasting a week and a half with her, as opposed to a year or two.

Maybe i pushed the physical a little too fast but there was no hesitation or nervous energy about anything we did together. You know no warning signs.
Warning signs may not show up right at the beginning, because you don't know the woman's actions well enough. When you know how a woman behaves, you can notice a difference in her behaviour, and take appropriate action. Consider this flaking out a warning sign of NOT getting involved with her in the future. She'll only do it again.

Any ideas on how to get her back without doing something so AFC i want to puke on my shoes?
Don't bother going back to her. AFCs give women infinity chances to get back with them. DJs take this as a flaky woman, and move on without looking back. You'll only waste your time chasing after a flaky woman.

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another point: why the HELL are you going down on a girl after a week and a half?!?! By God, she doesn't deserve that from you yet. Did she at least return the favor? My guess is she DID NOT. Furthermore, you don't know this girl well enough to know what kind of awful throat and mouth diseases she could be passing along to you. How would you like a re-occurring cold sore outbreak for the rest of your life?

RazzleDazzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmm. I went down on her no problem. i know her history and she isn't a *****. Hey some women aren't. But you are all right on the flakeness and childishness. I should have kept my gaurd up but oh well. We win some we lose some.

Player69

Don Juan
Reaction score
It could mean anything, and you could spend all the time in the world worrying yourself over it. Bottom line is that she is a drama queen and you don't need to deal with it.