Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Notch count ? Who cares ! Gimme nice face and firm ass

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I figured out you meant the reverse too.
ive noticed they will meet you way to easily as well.(Anywhere)

they would meet you on shutter island, on the first meet. As if youve invited them on a romantic date

Reaction score
The manosphere is all about getting "quality women" with very low notch count so that she can "pair bond" with you, and vetting/nexting the "sluts" who may compare your cØck size with their ex's or cuckold you...

What a lame lame lame frame of mind ! The value of a woman is not in her (absence of) sexual past, or in the crazy stuff she has in her head, or if she can cook or if she believes in God, etc... These things don't matter. Women don't think, and their behavior will submit to the strongest pressure they are applied to.

Value of a woman is the quality of her eggs. Youth, fertility, BMI index, beauty, health, no alcool-tabbaco-drugs.

Her mind or past doesn't enter the equation. At all. Tattoos neither, they are superficial.

I am sorry for the guys full of moral principles who would like to punish the "whØres" and reward the "madonnas", but you are so wrong.

You will be much happier with an ex-slut who do squats and has decided to give you her "charis", than with a fat christian girl with pimples who decides @ 33 that she has yet to "find herself".
Amen.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The manosphere is all about getting "quality women" with very low notch count so that she can "pair bond" with you, and vetting/nexting the "sluts" who may compare your cØck size with their ex's or cuckold you...

What a lame lame lame frame of mind ! The value of a woman is not in her (absence of) sexual past, or in the crazy stuff she has in her head, or if she can cook or if she believes in God, etc... These things don't matter. Women don't think, and their behavior will submit to the strongest pressure they are applied to.

Value of a woman is the quality of her eggs. Youth, fertility, BMI index, beauty, health, no alcool-tabbaco-drugs.

Her mind or past doesn't enter the equation. At all. Tattoos neither, they are superficial.

I am sorry for the guys full of moral principles who would like to punish the "whØres" and reward the "madonnas", but you are so wrong.

You will be much happier with an ex-slut who do squats and has decided to give you her "charis", than with a fat christian girl with pimples who decides @ 33 that she has yet to "find herself".
Tell this to the morons who got divorce raped turning a ***** into a house wife.

I will bump this when fall out occurs.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you guys rule out, wholesale, any women with more than, say, a 10 notch count? It's ruling out 80% of the market
More than 80% are hit and run material.

Wifey doesn't exist in the modern era. The frame of mind is consessions.

This won't end well.

She wants to play house, white dress? Act accordingly. The reality is that, women want their cake and want to eat it too.

You got trp fappers and DJs pedaling game and pseudo science about concessions if aesthetic. Not any attempt at preservation of the qualities she was gifted.

Not shocking, most guys walk off a cliff for the first semi decent ass willing to give the time a day.

I am not ruling out anything. SMASH or next. When high body count talks playing house, I am charging up my troll Cannon.