Not your Average Problem..Trust me

Baseball05

Don Juan
Reaction score
bro I have the exact same problem. I have great social proof, so many friends, and i'm great with girls. Sure I get some, but it's all so shortlived and I just get bored. Just like you were sayin once it gets to easy for me they become unnatractive in my eyes and I just drop them. Damn, great thread lets keep it goin. It's probably my mindset, mabye I need a relationship?

Buck Rogers

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think the problem might be because, you know you can get it with these chicks, you dont want it anymore.

I reckon, your more interested in the thrill of the chase, you would rather pull an uptight girl, one that plays hard to get, than one that offers it on a plate.

Thats my 20 cents anyway, stop me if im wrong.

Baseball05

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah bro it's pretty much on the lines of that, I don't know that's just how I am or what, but I kinda wish I could keep interest, or maybe I just haven't found the right girls?

Arsinel

Banned
Reaction score
pooparu said:
I mean I'm invited to all the parties, all the guys love me, the girls flirt with me and enjoy me (but I'm not looking to bag girls in my town, long story).
You seem to be a homosexual.

pooparu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Arsinel said:
You seem to be a homosexual.
Lol because guys like to hang out with me? I didn't think I had to word that so meticulously, but next time I will.

For the record, I am not homosexual lol.

raidou

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont really see a problem...if ur bored with one thing, move to somethin else.:)

Focus on sumthin other than this "situation" because you really dont have a problem. Just have fun

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sigh. im not even gonna start in with the erectile dysfunction. ever have a naked girl laying on you and you have a lazy gun? but i'll save it for a shrink, i can tell theres gonna be some homosexual coments.