"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

not too sure.....

nacho

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2004
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
i met this girl who has always had a reputation for being "inocent" now i get to know her, shes played strip poker and has done a strip tease with two more female friends for some guy. now she tells me at her bible camp people used go make out at some place and as they all got older it went farther yet she "never went to this place" she always has these sexual stories that start with "my friend did...." but never "i did.." she claims to only have been with one guy i her life. she thinks one night stands are disgusting. claimes to never have given head in her life. either was or acted shocked when she saw her "first" porno. this girl has been in places in high school(usually peoples houses, ect) where people pretty much go to fvck, yet she claimes to not do any of these things, and she used to drink alot while being a lightweigh. i dont know if shes unexperienced in the sack or a freak yet because i havent gotten it yet, all in good time, just gotta get her alone.....my question, does this girl just like to have fun and is that onnocent or just speaks bull s#it and has done more???
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
602
Reaction score
0
where there's smoke there's fire. don't listen to what people SAY, listen to what you SEE them do and WHO they hang with.
 

nacho

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2004
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
so should i give her the benefit of the doubt or not believe her and just think shes another ho?
 

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
780
Reaction score
3
Location
International
Does it matter...

You gonna not **** this girl if she wants you because she's dabbled in some crazy **** growin up... nah, we all have done that kinda thing...

Your job is to find out if this girl is givin head out... if not, then you convert her into this head giver


NOW, if you're lookin for a safe bet GF who's pure as... then I wouldn't **** her, I'd hit up your nearest church this Sunday and start one of the girls young
 

nacho

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2004
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
she turned 18 like aabout 6 or 7 months ago and she knows ive been through alot of experiences, ive been told shes just trying to i guess keep up, but that still makes me a bit ify. from what shes told me she want to be my gf and i dont mind another gf but i have to know if i should believe or not.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
'Innocent' girls don't have 'these' type of conversations with men -she is just trying to tell you she is a hor, but only for a guy that is 'commited' to her. Get the hint!
 
Top