"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Not to Smart

On_the_Top

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2003
Messages
396
Reaction score
0
Well maybe this is in most high schools across America, but most high school girls in this area are either dumb as sh!t, book smart with no common sense, or either stupid and have no sense. Maybe its because I have moved into a rual southern area, but jeez, how dumb can somepeople get. A lack of common sense is a real turn off for me, and I don't care if the girl is a 10 and is crazy about me. With this small school population of about 900 and something students, the majority of my choices are limited, in fact I dread going to some classes, not because of the work or teachers, but because of the dumb blondes. Not that I have a vandetta against blonde white girls, because I belive when certain people even die their blonde, the stupidity soaks through the roots to the brain.:eek:


Whats say ye????
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 15, 2003
Messages
694
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Normally, I'd point out how ironic it is that as you ranted about stupidity, you managed to spell a good 10%-15% of the post incorrectly...but dude, you spelled the TITLE wrong. It's cosmic.
 

Jimbo2k

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2003
Messages
445
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by Mr. Latte
Normally, I'd point out how ironic it is that as you ranted about stupidity, you managed to spell a good 10%-15% of the post incorrectly...but dude, you spelled the TITLE wrong. It's cosmic.
He didnt spell it wrong, he just used inproper grammar ;)
 

Beatflux

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2002
Messages
103
Reaction score
0
Location
Aurora, CO, USA
Start some kind of discussion club where you discuss current issues or something along the lines. You can filter out the "dummies" and find the intelectuals or girls with any intelectual side.
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Technically that is a spelling error also.

Seriously though, no one likes a hypocrite, no matter if you are a 10 or if you have the hots for us.

Girls are stupid. They don't know how to party(ex of common sense), and the ones that do are complete idiots at school. Girls are just bad crowds to be around. Don't be so picky, no girl will have every little detail you want (ex/ quater size nipples) you need to give in a little, and find other things you like.

But speaking of dumb blondes. I have this incredibly stupid one at my school. When we did this thing in theology where we listed our likes/dislikes about ourselves, she put that she likes her blue eyes, and blonde hair (dirty blonde bleached) and her dislikes was her voice. I kinda figured she'd put how incredibly dumb she is, trying to comprehend even the smallest thing is damn nead impossible for her stupida$$. A lab rat has a higher IQ then her.

Sorry i just wanted to vent that. She is fat and ugly in my opinion, but she seems to think she's hot. God i hate her.... ok i'm calm now...

sorry *.*
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top