"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Not to be Repetative...Another HC question :-P

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
669
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Virginia
Question: I plan on taking a girl from another school to homecoming. How should I go abotu dinner? I was thinking of takign her with some of my friends[sadly, mostly girls. All my friends are apathetic AFCs] or should I go alone[we haven't had any alone time yet as is...sucks]?

As for an afterparty...I can't go home ****faced, so i was gonna tyr and sleep wherever...But well that most likely wouldn't go over if she spent the night there too.
Should I just save my liqour and party-sober with her[aka: get some ass]?

How would you go about the night?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

wcknightjr

Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2004
Messages
137
Reaction score
0
Age
58
Location
Kansas City
Hmmm...I always went into these situations with high hopes like you, but I always let the AFC in me mess things up. Now I wish I had another chance at these, but that's the way life is.

I wouldn't get my hopes up for this night. If nothing's happened BEFORE the dance, it's very unlikely for something to happen that night (sober, that is). I would just take the pressure of yourself for making something happen. Just relax and have fun grindin on her (you DID read my other post on dances, right? If not, get on over to that). Show her a good time and hopefully you'll be able to take it somewhere on your NEXT date.

Remember, don't place expectations on this dance that you wouldn't put on a normal date!
 

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
669
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Virginia
lol well minus the fact that she just turned into a raging-biitch[aka: she said "really? haha thats so cute! but i dunno i mgiht have to go to my cousins baptism, can i get back to you?" aka=no] I shouldn't have high hopes as u said lol.
I did last eyar, all i got outta it was a kiss goodngiht[maybe her havign a boyfriend played a role i how much poon i got...lol]

fawkin-a. yeah, not in the greatest mood now. Thanks thoguh man. I'mma just ahve to get tath 3-some with 2 HB7.5s i know goin i guess...**** stuff eh? :)

edit: she called me abck like she promised, i played the CnF w/ neghits like a pro, confident as **** and then after abotu 7 minutes is aid i ahd to do homework. lol so..i hope i made up for the earlier call....
 
Last edited:

wcknightjr

Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2004
Messages
137
Reaction score
0
Age
58
Location
Kansas City
Ohh, so you counted your CHICK before it hatched, eh. Hmmm...it's good that you're not going with her anyways because she's a ***** and isn't interested if she goes with the old "baptism" BS. Is your HC this weekend or next? If it's this weekend, go stag and follow my post, if you got another week, aww F-it, I think the best thing would be to go stag at this point, unless you have a real good date in line. TRUST me, it'll be more fun if you don't have to worry about impressing your date. I dunno, fill me in and I'll try to help you out.
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
I love homecoming season.































oh wait, I hate it!
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
yo Pat. You're in Frederick right? which homecoming is this?
 

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
669
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Virginia
Porky more of the fairfax area...
Robinson would be my higschool, and she goes to LB.
I'll let you all know if she gives me a yes or not. peace.
 

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
669
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Virginia
since she gave me taht bull**** "really?hah thats so cute.." thing even if she tells me yes, I'm still considering this to be msot likely a pitty-kinda thing. Fvck that. anyone else feel this way??

and still, would you go out to dinner alone with ehr, or try and go with a group of people she doesn't know, and just have a good time?
 
Top