"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Not the pursuing type/ Is it too late?

Viper423

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2002
Messages
228
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
First of all, I'm not the kind of guy that likes to call a girl all the time and chase after her. I prefer to "attract" the girl and have them call me. Well, is there anything wrong with this? My problem is that there is this girl that I'm interested in and I met her about 2 months ago through a mutual friend. Well, we've hung out quite a bit since we've met but always in a group of us, never been out by ourselves. Well, from talking to some of her friends I found out that she liked me as well, and she somehow find out that I liked her. Well, she is NOT the kind of girl that would pursue a guy, much like me with girls, lol.

Well, it's been about a month since we both found out that we liked each other. I rarely call her and she rarey calls me, but we still manage to see each other every weekend in our group of friends. Well, I was talking to my friend and he told me that I better do something fast cause she probably already thinks I'm not interested in her anymore. I have made a move, I grabed her hand during a movie and we held hands for about 10 minutes and i gently stroked her hand with my fingers. That's about it besides casual flirting. My question is should I start calling her and stuff or what? I don't think I have much time because I already think that she thinks that I've lost interest. How should I go about getting her? Or should I stick with my guns and let women come to me and pursue me?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
the advice my bro gives me:
let things happen naturally, dont go rushing things.

yea it's true that stuff takes time for it to happen.

and if there's anything i learned from the dating game, it's that girls never call!! unless they're your friend.

but yea, you gotta be the pursuer as most cases guys must do.
even if a girl is interested in you, 90% of the time they wont pursue the guy. they will at least show interest, but that's as far as they go.

so either you get more intimate w/her on tweekennds
or call her up to go out during the weekday.
 

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
It is never too late to change.

As far as how to go about this... next time you talk to her say "You know, we hang out alot with other people around, how about this _____day we go ______ just the two of us?"

Get it out in the open, you both know that you each like each other (very HSish, BTW) so what is there to hide anymore?

GL bro, although by the sound of things you don't need much luck. Please report on the results.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Viper,

Are you a man? Where is your testosteron? Pursuing a woman is embedded in your nature as a man! Why are you lacking such guidace and motivation? Something is fundamentally wrong!!

Do you not know the dynamics of the male / female union. The only women that pursue men are those who go against their nature - "prostitues" and super hors are the most common. This is what you are going to get for the rest of your life, unless you take the initiative and "BE A MAN" and DO YOUR DUTY!!!!!!!!!!
 

LostbutFound

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2004
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Damn Straight PRLover!!!!

Theres an article in the DJ Bible, I cant remember which one, but it talked about men in the Stone Age...Did these guys just wait around for food to come their way so they can get it...hell no, they went out and got that sh*t...Same with women, you cant wait for them to come to you.

Some will do it, but thats not something that will happen often, Unless you're some famous musician, then they will, because they're after the money and fame...Sounds like a ***** huh??

I hope you catch my drift about what type of women go up to guys all the time. And I certainly hope you understand my little history lesson in manhood.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top