"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Not Taking Any Crap From The EX

StudMeister

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 3, 2003
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Your Bedroom
Ex asked me to come down and visit her at work and to drop off some pictures of a friend she wanted to hook up with her co-worker. (Refer To Holy Grail Relationship for Details). I was counting for my usual kiss in the parking lot after close as part of the benefits, she had promised me, but I walked in showed the pictures to her friend and my ex was like okay, we are busy now and I have tons of HW to do, so you can leave now ... I am not the MAN to take crap from the EX, so I calmly told her that its okay and I would stick around and continue talking to her while she worked (which I had done when I was her BF. It was 10 minutes before closing of the DQ). She works at DQ, so she went into the back and the coworker got something out of the storage closet, I went behind the counter as usual and stayed there, ex came out and was mad, but luckily the other girl saved me and I just played as though I was discussing the hookup. Ex went into the back to clean dishes by the sink and I came up behind her, she sensed it, and quickly moved to avoid the kiss on the neck. She then was like are you leaving yet? I am like nope and went to talk to the girl again. She once again went into the back and yet again I tried and got shot down for it. The Ex was getting mad and was like I am trying to be nice but you need to leave ... I got a ton of work to do and have homework. I did not care and stayed. Once again back to the other girl, Ex came up behind me and said are you leaving? Here let me show you the door ... She opened up the door and stood there and I decided to makeout with her neck and was like what's wrong? She was like I am having a bad day and ... I then stared into her eyes and she gave me a kiss. I once again made out with her neck and left, I asked if she would call me tonight (YES, I was being an inconsiderate *******) and she was like yeah if I ever get out of here... I know, that I broke about every SUAVE rule out there. What can I do to recover from this? I am afraid she will avoid me and never want to talk to me again.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

StudMeister

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 3, 2003
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Your Bedroom
It was part of the benefits. I strongly believed in not being the doorstop for once and putting down my foot and not walking away empty handed.
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Your fuccing lame and so is pimping on your ex.
 

StudMeister

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 3, 2003
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Your Bedroom
My gameplan is not to pimp her. The Plan is to simply make sure I stay in her life and continue with receiving my benefits, while getting hooked up. I still care about the girl and want for us to be closer then we had been when the both of us dated.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

StudMeister

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 3, 2003
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Your Bedroom
*UPDATE*

Well I have finally used some of the advice given on these boards to further my relationship with the ex and I can now proudly proclaim that I have gotten over, hooked up with 2 other girls who are friends with each other and gained back the ex as benefit buddy or maybe something more. I played Gangji games with her but had to discontinue it due to a car wreck where I was the compassionate guy and caved. Well after that she gave me her new cell number, which she pressured me into taking and then TXT messaged my phone all the time, which she still does. She then cancelled her Saturday night date with her girlfriend and now wants to go to the drive in theatre. She TXT'ed me today and said "I miss u", I replyed and was like "I miss u too, wish u were here, wish I could hold u". Being the caring guy. I treated her like a queen and got treated like crap, I treat her like crap and she treats me like a king.
 
Top