Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Not sure what to do

intraining

Don Juan
Reaction score
So i got this girl out of my head cuz i was thinking about way to much.I thought i finally got her out but then she calls me and says we should kick it.She didnt do anything to lose my interest and i didnt do anything to her to make her mad.

What happened was she was working at my job and another guy who i made friends with before she showed up started kicking it with her.Now this guy thinks hes top **** and knows everything which gets on my nerves and he was kicking it with her when i started to take a liking to her.These two kicked it all the time and then he did something to her that got her mad and they didnt talk to each other for a long time.

So i stepped in at this time and took her out once(my first date ever)and it went well.She made up with the guy recently and they started kicking it again.I waited a few days and asked her if she wanted to kick it again and she never gave me an answer so i was like umm oka.I found out the day i asked her to kick it with she kicked it with that other guy.When stuff like this happens i get discouraged easily(if another guy is pursuing) and ill just say **** it and continue on with my life.

She got fired and i was like good i wont have to see her anymore but the guy i work with is always telling me about what they did over the weekend.A few weeks past and i decided to call her just to say wassup and see what was going on with her after her getting the boot from work.She didnt pick up so i left a short message(bad?).A few weeks past and i was like o well guess she doesnt want to talk to me and then that guy comes up to me and says "shes going to call you back".I tell him yah whatever and a few days pass and she calls.She gives me a lame excuse of why she didnt call and i wrap it up telling her i have to head to work and she says we should kick it.

Now what i forgot to mention is when i worked with her we always had a great time and there was a lot of sexual kino.Anywayz i dont even kno what to do now.I hate how this guy knows everything that goes on between me and her and how he trys to correct me on things i did wrong with her.Now shes back in my head :mad:

Reaction score
If/when you do see her, quit toying around and pursue her romantically and go for the kiss - if she shuns you, then move on and do not call her anymore!

intraining

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im going to try that but the thing is that guy tells me all this **** about what she doesnt like and what i should not do.I mean how can i not listen to him? he does kick it with her a lot.

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She won't be with you unless you do something drastic -- meaning something unpredictable but at the same time not idiotic. Neg hit her a couple times. You're friends with this girl. She comes back to you when she faces trouble with other man she wants to ****. Just the girl hanged out with this other guy doesn't mean ****. Could've been just to make you jealous. I don't know your situation exactly. It could be many things. Follow your instincts and don't be clingy or having to prove yourself. Just be cool and if there are other chicks at your place, try to convo with them to make her jealous or least show her that she's missing on something even if she doesn't know exactly what it is. Let her figure out, play the mysterious card. Whatever.

intraining

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im not sure what to do on the second date.I want it to be something fun and not boring like the usual movies and ****.

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Exciting things happen when you haven't planned for them. Figure out a few places where something interesting might happen and take here there.

Try cruising around downtown and at the last moment do something you think would be fun and appropriate. You don't want PERFECT. Perfect is lame. You want interesting. After you've done your thing, take her to the park in the evening and just chill there, flirt, tease whatever, get a kiss and go for more. Don't satisfy yourself with what you get. Think of it as negotiation. If she gives you something freely without opposing, imagine what you'd get if you keep at it. I'm not saying force, I'm saying test, probe, experiment! See what makes the girl tick and push the damn buttons!

intraining

Don Juan
Reaction score
My mistake

On my first date ever and i mean ever which was with this girl i payed for her(movie).That was probably a bad idea huh? anywayz im going to try and bust her chops a bit and do a few neg hits.If we ever go out again im not going to pay or should i? ive always told myself if you ask a girl to acompany you somewhere that you should pay.Then theres the whole "you havent called me" ****.How do you change that question up on her

TOOBAD

Don Juan
Reaction score
Intraining, the best thing to do is work out where YOU want to go with her, I don't think movies are good, no eye contact/talking/flirting/touching, etc. Find a place that you go to regulary so you feel comfortable, call her, but don't leave a message if she doesn't answer, you can't really tell her reaction and you can't grade her interest. When you contact her, tell her I'm going "blah blah", 7.30 thursday, whatever, do you wanna come along and kick-it/catch-up/hang? judge her interest on her response, straight out "Yes" indicates good interest, if she has an excuse, how long does she take to think of it? if hesitation, she probably has no interest and it's better not to waste your time.

Good Luck!

Cheers!

intraining

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well ive already left two messages so no more after this.I need to talk to her and only call her to setup the nex date? hmm well my friends just left today for e3 down in LA.Couldnt go cuz i had to work so how does this sound - hey im going to cruise the mall and grab something to eat do you want to tag along?

TOOBAD

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds not TOOBAD! ;) Maybe put a lil more adventure in there though... dunno excatly what, just something that can lead you to a kiss close?

Cheers!