Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Not sure if my ego is acting up or

sosumba

Don Juan
Reaction score
Imagine this situation: you and a date you have met before, are living some distance apart and you set a date to meet at a train station in between you. Both of you have to take a train to the date. 5 mins before the date, when you are still on the train, she writes that she cant make it but that you could meet her in her city (10 mins away with same train) a bit later the same day. And also you know that there is a significant chance of you getting laid tonight due to the interest she showed on the last date with her. What would you do?

So one year ago I would probably do everything for that hole and because I was already out and on my way but now I would take it personally and flake. Not sure if it's my inflated ego or it's just the right thing to do when a chick changes plans like that last minute.

Last edited:

Sponty

Banned
Reaction score
Her changing plans like that to me shows low interest. When a woman really wants it she will move everything to be available, I think that is the right thing to do, if anything she will respect you more. In turn it will raise her interest levels in you usually. The foundation of any real relationship starts with respect don't doubt yourself. If anything depending on how she reacts will be an insight in the quality of her character.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So basically, at almost the precise time of your date while you were practically there, she attempted to reschedule without cause.

That's not ego on your part. That's self love.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm curious, what was her reasons to change the venue?

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She wrote "Sorry to change the plans but I cant make it" and nothing more of substance.
That's a b*tch move on her part. She owes YOU now for doing that and her way of making things better is by making you go all the way to her part of town at a time that only suits her? No thanks. This broad has things twisted.

That should be your mindset.

Last edited:

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh yeah, she wouldn't be getting a complete ignore from me. Behavior like that deserve to be called out since it's just plain rude and disrespectful.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Clearly by writing a thread, you know it goes against your values. It's not your ego. It's simply knowing your worth.