Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Not sure if I was lucid or astral projected

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been sick these past two days with a cold, so I've been taking medicine and quite a few naps. Anyways, I had a lucid dream this morning but it felt a lot different than all the other ones I've experienced.

I was in a dream and saw my two nieces. They were in my bathroom both sitting on the sink counter and their eyes were completely white. It actually kind of looked like something out of a horror movie but I wasn't scared or threatened at all, they were my nieces after all. Anyway, it took me about 2 seconds to realize it was a dream. In the dream I even jumped up in the air and tried to land on the side of my body. If it had been reality I would had slammed into the ground, hard, but I was confident that it was a dream so I jumped up and yelled "this is a dream". Immediately I felt a "shift", like I had gone through a giant vortex, and set my intentions on astral projecting. I've had several lucid dreams in my life, and they're quite fun, but being able to astral project seems more interesting to me. Anyways, I set my intentions on astral projecting, and went through this "vortex" but I landed right in the same spot I was in my dream. I was on the floor of my bathroom, my two nieces were gone, and my vision was pointed towards the ceiling. I noticed a big blob on the ceiling, it was silver/grey and gooey, and I had the awareness to know it was "a live". Got freaked out, and tried to will myself awake, but it took a longggg time. Most lucid dreams I've had I could snap back immediately when I wanted to. This took like 20 seconds, but it felt like forever. Not only that, when I did wake up, I was in sleep paralysis. Some of the most scary **** I have ever experienced. There's nothing like being awake and not being able to move your body. Eventually it wore off obviously, but damn, that was a trip.

Not sure how many of you have lucid dreams, or are educated about this kind of stuff, but I'm interested to hear some thoughts, and maybe some stories of your own.

-Scars

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
Astral projection eh? That's something I haven't looked into much.

Tell me if you share any experience in this regard. So since I'm interested in lucidity and everything, it's something that's always in the back of my mind. Naturally, sometimes during a dream I'll have thoughts about lucidity, under conditions in which I usually would not become lucid.

What then happens is rather strange. I'd find myself "waking up", but actually still be asleep. So essentially, I think I'm awake, but I'm not. This effectively ends lucidity. The funny part is that I wake up from a "dream within a dream", only to still be dreaming. Sometimes this happens multiple times, where I keep thinking that I wake up. I even remember a few times a crazy reverse happening - that in my dream, I decide I need to take a nap and start dreaming within that dream.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sageproduct said:
Astral projection eh? That's something I haven't looked into much.

Tell me if you share any experience in this regard. So since I'm interested in lucidity and everything, it's something that's always in the back of my mind. Naturally, sometimes during a dream I'll have thoughts about lucidity, under conditions in which I usually would not become lucid.

What then happens is rather strange. I'd find myself "waking up", but actually still be asleep. So essentially, I think I'm awake, but I'm not. This effectively ends lucidity. The funny part is that I wake up from a "dream within a dream", only to still be dreaming. Sometimes this happens multiple times, where I keep thinking that I wake up. I even remember a few times a crazy reverse happening - that in my dream, I decide I need to take a nap and start dreaming within that dream.
Wow, that's interesting. The actual definition of lucid is to be fully aware that you're dreaming, and in essence can control the dream. Yours almost sounds like some sort of inception, which I myself have not experienced. Have you ever had a dream you could "control"?

My first lucid dream happened while looking out the peep hole of my door and seeing hundreds of cars at night. It looked like a freeway. Obviously, this couldn't be the front of my house so I instantly knew it was a dream. I immediately realized I was lucid and decided to take advantage of it so I willed myself to "fly" and sure enough, I did. It was the most amazing feeling in the world. I can't even explain how I felt. It's something the physical body just can't experience. Next thing I knew I was in Egypt floating besides the pyramids. It was a terrific feeling. Then suddenly, I woke up. What makes this story odd, was that it happened while I was in California, the day before I attended my grandmothers funeral.

Thing is, I don't consider myself religious. Spiritual, maybe. But not religious. I don't follow any book. I just know SOMETHING created us.

-Scars