"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Not sure how to read this:

mahon83050

Banned
Joined
Jun 16, 2000
Messages
2,641
Reaction score
6
Location
Toms River,NJ United States
This is from a chick I went out with the other night...I met her online.

I called her and she never returned my call, so I figured I e-mail her too. It may sound weak to you guys, but I do not really care...so I figured I have nothing to lose.

This is what she writes:

Hey,

"It's been pretty good...sorry I didn't call you back. I was busy all day Saturday and yesterday I didn't feel well (I watched a really sad movie Sat. night and cried really hard and I always get a headache after I cry). Anyway, it hasn't been too exciting and it's back to work tomorrow. I hope you had a good weekend as well and I'll talk to you soon"


Personally, I think it is a blowoff....Why could she have not called me back? She says "talk to you soon, but she does not say.....call me. I think she is just being polite.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

AlwaysLearning

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2004
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Bay Area, CA
Her interest level is low... NEXT!

-AL
 

Joshytoohotty

New Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2004
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
New York
You guys are too quick to next her.

Some of the guys I know who are excellent with women don't always win their affections on the first date.

Call her again, you have nothing to lose, just leave it a few days first.

Admitedly it does sound like a blowoff, and you certainly haven't dazzled her on the previous date.

But give her a call and remember to assume the sale and ask her out again.

For example:

"Let's go out and grab some lunch next week, dya want to go to Pizza Hut or Sizzler"

Remember not to mention a specific date, that way it's harder for her to blow you off.

If she again backs away from the date then fair enough, move on.

But so far you've recieved a mutual response, nothing outstanding and nothing negative. People sometimes appear to quick to next a girl, perhaps to save their emotions or something, I don't know.

But at the end of the day some relationships that have lasted years have involved one of the two pursueing the other for a fair while.

Of course as I said, if she persistently blows you off then admit defeat and search someone else out, but to next her already after she's done absolutely nothing wrong is ridiculous.

Try cracking a C/F joke, like say,

"Oh, did you get that disease that stops you from being able to use a phone?"

Just let her know she should have called you without it seeming as if you're too bothered about it.

A little perseverance never hurt anybody, you never know, it might just make the difference.
 

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
481
Reaction score
3
Age
48
Location
P-Town 503
^ Excellent advice. Exactly. You never know exactly what's going on in people's lives. If you make one more attempt to make contact and she doesn't reciprocate, next.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top