"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Not so sure I want to be like Don Juan...

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 24, 2002
Messages
643
Reaction score
1
Age
39
I got this from an ad for an opera alled "Don Giovanni".

Don Giovanni tells the story of the infamous Don Juan - a legendary 18th century spanish aristocrat who commits murders, attempts heartless seductions, and who is finally condemned to hell.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Joined
Apr 18, 2003
Messages
896
Reaction score
0
Location
Fayetteville, Arkansas
i kill people too...........and i'm still happy and healthy.
 

Jester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2001
Messages
1,949
Reaction score
7
Location
NJ, USA
The modern Don Juan is that which was written by the poet Byron(Lord Byron) in his "epic" poem "Don Juan". Basically it was an autobiography with some changes and some additional stories. btw Byron was one awesome dude, so when we say be DJ, we're really saying be like byron, tho there would definitely be some downfalls to that, lol.

so chill

btw, im not like byron, maybe in some ways, but there is more than what byron knew.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 8, 2002
Messages
624
Reaction score
1
Location
New York City, USA
Would that be the opera by Mozart? I know he made an opera called Don Giovanni, I don't know if that is the one you're talking about. And if you're worried about that happening to you, just learn how to restrain yourself, the Don Juan life is not powerful enough to take control over you.
 

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
3
I saw the statue of Don Juan in Sevilla, Spain. It's awesome when you are there in the plaza, looking upon the greatest womanizer that ever lived. Very very powerful, I know that anytime I get doubts I think back to his statue and get my power from it :D
 
Top