Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Not really a sportive guy.

Guillain

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey I talked to a girl earlier... then the subject of snowboarding came into the conversation... she said "How often do you snowboard?" ... But I never snowboarded in my life and I'm not really a sportive guy... I play music but I'm not really into sports...
so I replied "I never tried snowboarding in my life... :D" Then I could feel she got disappointed/turned off... Then she asked me : "what sports do you do?"
and I just didn't know what to answer, since I don't do any sports... so I said "I'm not really into sports, I'm more into music"

lol I was just wondering what would be a good quote next time a girl asks me what sports I do
I just hate saying "Nothing...", makes me look like a boring ****, which I'm not.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That depends. I lie to girls all the time - when I have no intention of hooking up with them. You could make up a random lie, but if you want to get with her, then you should just tell her what the deal is.

If she gets turned off, fvck her.

Byronic Hero

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Guillain
Hey I talked to a girl earlier... then the subject of snowboarding came into the conversation... she said "How often do you snowboard?" ... But I never snowboarded in my life and I'm not really a sportive guy... I play music but I'm not really into sports...
so I replied "I never tried snowboarding in my life... :D" Then I could feel she got disappointed/turned off... Then she asked me : "what sports do you do?"
and I just didn't know what to answer, since I don't do any sports... so I said "I'm not really into sports, I'm more into music"

lol I was just wondering what would be a good quote next time a girl asks me what sports I do
I just hate saying "Nothing...", makes me look like a boring ****, which I'm not.
Instead of saying "I've never tried snowboarding in my life" you should have said "I've never tried snowboarding yet." If you were interested in this girl and/or you were interested in ever snowboarding you could add something like "I'd love to try though." Even if you just left it at the "yet" part you probably wouldn't have turned her off so much. Just my opinion though.

A good quote? I'm going to steal a few from Tenacious D here. Say you do "rock squats" or that your sport is "rocking people's socks off". You'll get a laugh and a smile and you will come off as fun and rocking instead of boring.

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
or you could have asked if she could teach you how to.

geez how easy is that

Guillain

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Instead of saying "I've never tried snowboarding in my life" you should have said "I've never tried snowboarding yet." If you were interested in this girl and/or you were interested in ever snowboarding you could add something like "I'd love to try though." Even if you just left it at the "yet" part you probably wouldn't have turned her off so much. Just my opinion though."

Thanks, that's what I was looking for.
:D

misunderstood??

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You could joke about it and say something like, "well I play the video games all the time so I should be set"(make sure you're smiling and joking when you say it so she gets you're joking and aren't serious) or poke fun at yourself and say something like, "snowboarding? come on now I was fifteen when I finally had the balance to ride a bike" or finally be ****y and funny about it and say something like, "Snowboarding? how am I going to be able to show off these pipes with a winter jacket on? *flex*". Oh and for all of these examples make sure you're smiling and playful when you say them. These examples might suck but I'm pressed for time, but as long as you get the general idea for the other options you could do then you should be fine.

Guillain

Don Juan
Reaction score
I definitly get the idea :)

But if I say something like "well I play the video games all the time so I should be set", I think that even if I'm joking and saying it with a big smile, she might think thats what I really do :)

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by misunderstood??
You could joke about it and say something like, "well I play the video games all the time so I should be set"(make sure you're smiling and joking when you say it so she gets you're joking and aren't serious) or poke fun at yourself and say something like, "snowboarding? come on now I was fifteen when I finally had the balance to ride a bike" or finally be ****y and funny about it and say something like, "Snowboarding? how am I going to be able to show off these pipes with a winter jacket on? *flex*". Oh and for all of these examples make sure you're smiling and playful when you say them. These examples might suck but I'm pressed for time, but as long as you get the general idea for the other options you could do then you should be fine.
I like this.

Also with the snowboarding question what i would have done iis said i havent done it yet but then i would start talking about how exciting it looks and how much fun it would be to learn. This will make things a little more interesting. ;)

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Say something like "No, but I'd love to try sometime". This makes you appear enthusiastic about trying new things, which I believe most girls would find attractive.

PapaLongDong

Banned
Reaction score
easy question

SPORT: Sex

- Chris

Guillain

Don Juan
Reaction score
hahahahhaah PapaLongDong, that made me laugh so much...
im gonna use this one :D

mdsoccer16

Reaction score
its ok...don't feel bad

well just say your busy with other things, because don't worry I have nevered tried snowboarding either and all my friends have a snowboard and go snowboarding all the time so don't feel bad. Say somthing that you do and bring that subject up.......never bring up snowboarding again.

misunderstood??

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Guillain
I definitly get the idea :)

But if I say something like "well I play the video games all the time so I should be set", I think that even if I'm joking and saying it with a big smile, she might think thats what I really do :)
Well it doesn't really matter all that much if she thinks that. She'll think what you said was funny (as long as you deliver it well) more so than nerdy. If she thinks you are nerdy after that then just joke about being a nerd with her. Funny is a characteristic usually not associated with nerds, so trust me, odds are small she'll think you're a nerd for saying it

Guillain

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea you're right, if she laugh, nerd or not she's having a good time with me.

CuT3L1LB1onD3

Don Juan
Reaction score
you guys are good with this stuff!! but except for the whole sex thing, she'd probably laugh but then just think like 'does he want to?' some girls kind of move away from the type of guy that moves really fast but then a lot of girls are attracted to it too... i snowboard! it's awesome, but it is NOT hard! You could just say something like 'iv'e never tried it before, but you could teach me' or something like that, a date...