Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Not oneitis, but there is desire. Help

Brak86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello. Id first liek to say that i want to go out with this girl (or get with her). No, i dont have oneitis, i just find her attractive. There is a difference with oneitis and being attracted to some girl. Although i have to admit she attracts me more than most other girls.

Now awhile ago, she showed so many signs in liking me (u can read my post in "most obvious come-ons missed" in the Archive") Anyways, i was an AFC back then so i missed all the oportunities. Now im a DJ, but now shes going out with some other guy. She still kind of shows interest towards me and loves talkign with me. Still shows a few signs, not as much because she is going out.

Should i complement her and kind of flirt with her now, or wait until she breaks up with her bf? Its a tricky situation but i want to secretly some how let her know that i may be interested after she breaks up with the guy. Im thinking about a lot of kino, and a few selective complements here and there, not too many. Should i go for it now and drop little hints, or wait till she breaks up?

Capt.Jack Sparrow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, don't just walk into their relationship and make them break up, thats just not right. Would you like it if you had a chick and lets just say that someone else was trying to do to her what you are trying now, would you like that?

I'm sure I wouldn't.

Look man, just go chat up some other chicks and leave these two alone. They're together for a reason.

Catch me?

Supero Masculus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Damnit i hate all the bullshyt about, "How do i break her and him up" and such. WHAT THE FVCK!? What ever happened to, "broes before hoes!" Where did that go!? Out the fvcking window? You should hope not, otherwise when you get a chick some other guy, maybe from this site, is gonna try to take her away and succeed! Would you like some guy to shove his nose up in your fvcking business!? I hope not. If things continue this way its gonna start some kinda outbreak.

So forget her, respect him and move the fvck on!

Capt.Jack Sparrow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, listen up kid. Lets just say even if you do break them up, she'll do the same to you when another guy comes walking into her door, because thats what you did right? So shes not to be trusted if you broke them up.

But by all means, don't shove a fork into an electrical socket, catch me?

Last edited:

Brak86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im not really trying to break them up. really! i just want to let her know that i dont think shes ugly (because i AFCishly kept turning her down before). I dont want her to break up with him, and i dont thionk she will until SHE wants to, i jsut want to let her know that when she breaks up wiuth him, that i might be interested.

Also im very aware of Bros before hoes, and i practice that. I never steal guys' gfs. But i dont really even know her bf. Does that count or not?

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can understand where you're coming from Brak. Just be polite, keep talking to her, and maybe someday if she breaks up with her bf, you'll have your shot. You really can't do anything about it right now though as long as they're going out.