Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Not new, but I made a most letting my guard down

crazyIrishman

Reaction score
Man. I feel so duped. Im generally approaching relationships where I don't pay for dates until I'm in a long term relationship with a gal. From my experience all I've met are women who within three weeks flip out on me and every excuse was pathetic.

I realize that there was instant sexual attraction but I didn't want to rush. Three times I been pressured into sex and a relationship. These women rush in FAST and did love bombing. Then did completely change into a psychotic bitches and just outright cruel

First one excuse was she was trying to get custody of her kid, we were dating, fb in a relationship, then she said the lawyer said to HIDE her relationship, I immediately got suspicious, so I put my relationship status on single well, I told her we can be "seeing each other" but it's not a relationship because I was trying to be supportive. But she got mad and ghosted me lol.

So I decided to try and date a 51 year old woman. Well I thought she may be more mature. But apparently not when I first went to her apartment she still had pictures of her ex all over the place who was 33 years old!!!!!! I thought it may been her son. She took the pictures down, she says she loves him as a friend and the day before I had a surgery she showed me he bought her a bracelet, I got PISSED and then she said something about money and I ended it with her. I was really disappointed.

So recently, I'm a pagan and I'm not sure if I should be one anymore but I don't like Christianity Islam or Judaism. Atheism seems nihilist to me. So I met this girl who said she was a pagan and a witch 36 years old. Fairly attractive. We seemed to mirror each other really well and finish each other's sentences. She's told me about her issues with drugs and alcohol in a 8year marriage. She use to be into polyamorus relationship but now she said she doesn't share but I beg to differ. So she's mentally 19 years old, multiple personalities and bipolar. She's on disability and she claims to have adoptive parents ... Her adoptive mom was 43.... On a date they both came and her "mom" talked to me more than my date .... She has mentioned that Gabby gets permission from her and gets spanking, with a switch.... as for real and claims nit **** at all .... Well she said her "parents" don't party and that the girl Gabby I was on date with was trying to get her life together. Ugh after we met the"mom" continued to talk to me and asked me what sex toys to get for me and my date and I'm like "that's intimate and a couples thing" and she said she swears it's not a 3 way relationship... I'm like "better not be I'm a one man person". She kinda stopped talking after that and so on second date when I was gonna meet her they talked about going to some club I thought they don't party or whatever, etc well... When I said I dont go to clubs , because I won't drink and drive and I'm already gonna be nervous driving by myself because I almost lost my life in an accident last year I was in a wheelchair for a year and currently walking with a cane. .....she did got pissed at me.

I want a girlfriend. LTR , I'm not disrespectful and I'm not ugly but these are the types I keep encountering...

So what do you think?

I'm open to any constructiive criticism

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
You are attracting crazies by the way you act, and how you behave.

Also you're getting in relationships with those women, the moment you see red flags, do not be pressured into a relationship, fvck em but don't be in a relationship.

crazyIrishman

Reaction score
You are attracting crazies by the way you act, and how you behave.

Also you're getting in relationships with those women, the moment you see red flags, do not be pressured into a relationship, fvck em but don't be in a relationship.
Ok well. So to give more details. I'm honest, I crack jokes, I rarely ever get mad.

I try to act and behave as a gentleman. I'm respectful and polite.

So maybe I'm being "nice" but when I see red flags I try not to be judgemental and give benefit of doubt.
I use to be "*******" first, "nice" later. I am aware Ive heard this before when you get a girls attention for a short time then dissipate or lose interest. I hate playing "mind games" it's exhausting and seems shallow. But how do I infuse authenticity into Game.

I'm really at lost....

And yes...... I attract the crazies.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Are you a troll? Come one bro, Why are you dating single moms, older women, and divorced witches?

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you a troll? Come one bro, Why are you dating single moms, older women, and divorced witches?
if he lives in the UK,unless hes in the next tax bracket, thats all thats available to him. :rofl:

crazyIrishman

Reaction score
Ye
OP, you are almost 40. I dunno what to tell you at this point.
Haha no I'm not a
No I'm not a

I'm not a troll. I'm identified as pagan meaning not a Muslim, Jew or Christian. But yeah your right though for me to even question as to why I'm dating such. Lol....

But the situation was serious enough I ended up reporting her to the local authorities because there was some shady business going on and she tried to get me involved.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ye

Haha no I'm not a

No I'm not a

I'm not a troll. I'm identified as pagan meaning not a Muslim, Jew or Christian. But yeah your right though for me to even question as to why I'm dating such. Lol....

But the situation was serious enough I ended up reporting her to the local authorities because there was some shady business going on and she tried to get me involved.
What shady bizz? Teach us a thing or two bruh..

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Man. I feel so duped. Im generally approaching relationships where I don't pay for dates until I'm in a long term relationship with a gal. From my experience all I've met are women who within three weeks flip out on me and every excuse was pathetic.

I realize that there was instant sexual attraction but I didn't want to rush. Three times I been pressured into sex and a relationship. These women rush in FAST and did love bombing. Then did completely change into a psychotic bitches and just outright cruel

First one excuse was she was trying to get custody of her kid, we were dating, fb in a relationship, then she said the lawyer said to HIDE her relationship, I immediately got suspicious, so I put my relationship status on single well, I told her we can be "seeing each other" but it's not a relationship because I was trying to be supportive. But she got mad and ghosted me lol.

So I decided to try and date a 51 year old woman. Well I thought she may be more mature. But apparently not when I first went to her apartment she still had pictures of her ex all over the place who was 33 years old!!!!!! I thought it may been her son. She took the pictures down, she says she loves him as a friend and the day before I had a surgery she showed me he bought her a bracelet, I got PISSED and then she said something about money and I ended it with her. I was really disappointed.

So recently, I'm a pagan and I'm not sure if I should be one anymore but I don't like Christianity Islam or Judaism. Atheism seems nihilist to me. So I met this girl who said she was a pagan and a witch 36 years old. Fairly attractive. We seemed to mirror each other really well and finish each other's sentences. She's told me about her issues with drugs and alcohol in a 8year marriage. She use to be into polyamorus relationship but now she said she doesn't share but I beg to differ. So she's mentally 19 years old, multiple personalities and bipolar. She's on disability and she claims to have adoptive parents ... Her adoptive mom was 43.... On a date they both came and her "mom" talked to me more than my date .... She has mentioned that Gabby gets permission from her and gets spanking, with a switch.... as for real and claims nit **** at all .... Well she said her "parents" don't party and that the girl Gabby I was on date with was trying to get her life together. Ugh after we met the"mom" continued to talk to me and asked me what sex toys to get for me and my date and I'm like "that's intimate and a couples thing" and she said she swears it's not a 3 way relationship... I'm like "better not be I'm a one man person". She kinda stopped talking after that and so on second date when I was gonna meet her they talked about going to some club I thought they don't party or whatever, etc well... When I said I dont go to clubs , because I won't drink and drive and I'm already gonna be nervous driving by myself because I almost lost my life in an accident last year I was in a wheelchair for a year and currently walking with a cane. .....she did got pissed at me.

I want a girlfriend. LTR , I'm not disrespectful and I'm not ugly but these are the types I keep encountering...

So what do you think?

I'm open to any constructiive criticism
You attract who you are.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pagan and dates witches. Either an Irish man from 860 AD got in a time machine and dropped into 2022 or this is a troll. Shocking I know, but I lean towards the latter.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if he lives in the UK,unless hes in the next tax bracket, thats all thats available to him. :rofl:
I managed to get girls whilst signing on (collecting welfare) and living in my mums house - no excuses going for old/single mums. I was also out of shape back then and still managed.

crazyIrishman

Reaction score
Lol
Pagan and dates witches. Either an Irish man from 860 AD got in a time machine and dropped into 2022 or this is a troll. Shocking I know, but I lean towards the latter.
Haha. No I'm not a troll.

What I'm just wondering if Any of you guys had would say for me to avoid dating women who are into paganism and witchcraft or Wicca? Because I been experiencing a lot of bull**** with that type. The reason why I Was dating that type because most are interested in the different mythologies around the world especially containing gods and goddesses and adventures. Also an interest in history.

But judging by the responses I'm getting, not being taken seriously (which I don't mind the laughter, it helps) I guess I need to to do some self examination. Based on what BackInTheGame is saying..

Believe me, I do appreciate the responses that come honestly because I can learn from or get a "ah ha" moment.