Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Not much time

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 31, and I'm feeling a little rushed. DJ theory says that weshould make ourselves better, but I don't think I really have much time to improve myself more. if I'm 40 years old when I end up "good enough" for the women I want, what good does that do me?

I am dating and having sex, but the womanI'm with now isn't the one I want to be with forever. It just seems like the prospects I meet that are both attractive and have the right qualifications don't see much in me.

ElChoclo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not going to give you an upbeat easy answer. You have the age of 40 as some sort of cutoff date. Something is going to be bad after that? You missed your plane because you were running late?

I was talking to a friend of mine this morning who is engaged and 40 plus, never married before. He said he was 50/50 on remaining single for his whole life but decided to take a chance.

I wouldn't worry too much about turning yourself into the perfect product for sale to the perfect woman. You should perhaps reappraise your requirements for a woman. Alternatively, determine if you can realistically get the type of woman you want. If you can't, then you won't be any closer at 40 than you are now.

It is better to choose a partner wisely than to make a hasty quick decision. The long term effects of a bad decision will outweigh any benefit from rushing into anything.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 31, and I'm feeling a little rushed. DJ theory says that weshould make ourselves better, but I don't think I really have much time to improve myself more. if I'm 40 years old when I end up "good enough" for the women I want, what good does that do me?
Unless you plan on dying before you turn 40 years old, you have plenty of time to do self-improvement.

You seem to be placing the idea of a LTR or marriage as a huge priority in life itself. What you need to learn is that you DON'T need women to live a successful life. Women should NOT be the source of your happiness. Happiness should come from within. A woman can only add or take away happiness.

Also, you shouldn't be wanting to do self-improvement for the sake of landing a woman, you should be doing it for yourself! There's nothing like the happiness and satisfaction that you can bring to yourself when you remove your insecurities, and truly believe that you are a fantastic person. No woman can give you that feeling.

It just seems like the prospects I meet that are both attractive and have the right qualifications don't see much in me.
People will see you as you see yourself. If you see yourself as uninteresting, women will see it as well. It's like a mirror reflection. The better you think of yourself, the better people will respond to you.

Also, your ideal woman isn't solely made up of what you think of her. She should treat you the way your ideal woman would treat you!