Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Not much Asian hotties on Myspace? WTF?

I love Hyori Lee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Try doing this on Myspace.

Click Browse.

Browse for==> Women
Between Ages==> 21 to 26
Who are Single
Click on: Show only users who have photos.
Ethnicity: Asian
body Type: Slim/Slender, Average, Athletic
Smoker: No
Drinker: Both
Orientation: Straight
Religion: No preference
Income: No preference
Children: No preference
Height: No preference

and are here for.. (check all the boxes)
Dating
Relationships
Networking
Friends

Click all of them.

Wow, you get like 8 pages of Asian women. 2/3 of them are pretty ugly or not that good looking. The other 1/3 have about 400 comments with a million friends and some guy kissing them.

Also, it seems like most Asian women don't really dig the online dating thing. I've been unsuccessful in Myspace with Asian women, but I'm more successful when I see a Asian girl face-to-face.

Is it true that Asian women really don't dig Myspace and online dating?

and am I the only guy who doesn't really see that much Asian hotties on Myspace. Don't get me wrong.

If you do the same formula above on Friendster..there's a TON of HOT asian women. But when you do it on myspace, not as much.

Any thoughts?

BTW, I've originally used Friendster and I"m pretty new to Myspace.

Reaction score
Orientation = "straight" -- WTF!!!!!!!!!!!! You are in a homo website!!!!!! There is no such thing as "orientation" - the hor/homo Matrix has you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET OUT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
u must be doin somethin wrong cus theres a hellofalotta asian chicks on myspace. its wut they love to do...make myspaces and put up stupid pictures of themselves throwin up peace signs and blinking one eye

Reaction score
I am serious!!! When I am serious people laugh but when I am joking no one laughs!!!! What is "up" with that??

"Orientation" is part of the Homosexual corrupt agenda!!! Flee when you hear/see such!!! It is a corrupt format - nothing good would come from it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!