Not having any success with women? Read on.

Mr_rogers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There are quite a few people on this site who I see whining and complaining day in and day out about what losers they are at school, how they have no friends, and how they’re too nervous to approach women. I haven’t been here as long as some of the ol’ veterans like shydude, dannowillbookem, Docs and many, many others that I don’t have the time to mention, but I’m sick and friggin’ tired of the crap I read on this site, most noticeably this forum. Before you hit the “High School Discussion Forum” link at the top to head back to the main forum because you assume that this post is nothing more than *****ing about the n00bs, take a moment and at least read a couple more paragraphs, please. It’s all I ask.

The biggest problem I notice with these people isn’t that they’re afraid to fail. We see it all the time. “What if she says no?” “What if she tells me to **** off?” “What if she doesn’t like me?” “What if we can’t find anything to talk about?” and so on so forth. At first glance, this may look like a fear of failure, but basic logic states otherwise.

If people were truly afraid to fail, you know what they’d be doing? They’d be working their asses off day and night, week in and week out to ensure that they succeeded! There would be no hesitation! They’d be working constantly to prove to themselves and others that “I’m not a failure, see? Look at what I did!”, but do we see that? NO! It is VERY rare for us to see anything of the sort.

This leads me to believe one thing… you know what that is? PEOPLE ARE MORE AFRAID OF SUCCESS THAN FAILURE, BECAUSE THE IDEA THAT THEY MIGHT ACTUALLY ACCOMPLISH THEIR GOALS IS TOO MUCH FOR THEM TO HANDLE.

And that’s that, ladies and gentlemen. So the next time you’re told to “grab your balls and get over your fear of women,” what you should really be doing is grabbing your balls and getting over your fear of yourself. Why is this? This is because fear isn’t real, it’s an emotional and sometimes physical response to a perceived threat. A cute looking woman is NOT a threat to your survival. That's in your head. The threat is that you might not be able to handle the thought of you actually managing to get that girl to dig you.

Peace out boys, I’ve got work to do.

Mr. Rogers~

kegger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr Rogers, I am not gay, but think it is appropriate to say I LOVE YOU. You just saved my personal, love, sex, ect, ect lives. You are exactly right. I am more afraid of success than failure. I fail at lots of things, who really cares. Guess don't really know what to do if they do say yes. I am one of those people that always likes a plan, and to know how things will go or atleast have an idea. Well, asking things like, "Will you go out with me" is really hard to plan for because there is a number of answers that you could recieve. Well, now I am shooting for the moon and even if I miss, I might get laid anyways. HAHA, really loopy tonight, sorry. But anyways, I will let you know when I get a girlfriend, not an if anymore, so you know that you atleast helped one person out. And if everyone else will read the original post on this thread with an open mind and think outside the box, it will make much more sense.

Thanks A Million, WAIT, BILLION, NO, TRILLION, Not yet, how about the most thanks ever, Kegger

One_Chance_18

Reaction score
... so you're complaining about people complaining? HMM ..NOt really helpful there. Seems like this post is a waste of space.

Nevertheless those of you that read this post keep in mind to keep the complaints to a minimum. Problem solved.

Mr_rogers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One_Chance_18 said:
... so you're complaining about people complaining? HMM ..NOt really helpful there. Seems like this post is a waste of space.

Nevertheless those of you that read this post keep in mind to keep the complaints to a minimum. Problem solved.
Complaining? Nah, just making an observation, so hopefully I can help a few people out. It's all well and fine if you disagree with me. I don't have a problem with that.

I'd just like to ask... did you honestly make an account just to make the post above?

asdfghjkl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wow, good post:rockon: i was planning on making one like this but i never had the time to do it.

We have to try to clean up the HS forum, its turning to complete ****. Just look at some of the friggin threads, there are about 100 million new threads about Homecoming, with people asking if they should ask a girl to it or not. :rolleyes:

So please lets try to keep this forum clean of that **** and get some respect:rockon:

MrConfidence

Banned
Reaction score
I'm nervous to approach women, but I'm certainly not a loser. I could make up several excuses not to approach women but the main thing is, is that I'm scared. The fact that two girls that I've tried to ask a question have IGNORED makes me more insecure.

Last edited:

kev me723

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, that might not ALWAYS be true, but that is the reason why I have ever failed at anything in my life. Right when I'm about to get the success, what I've been working for so hard, right then when I realize... that's when I get freaked out. I don't know if I have the responsibilty to back up the power. If you are afraid of failure then you are being just plain scared. Like a little girl. It's not fear, but you have to wonder if you can control the powerful position you put yourself in. That is exactly why not EVERYONE is at the top of the corporate ladder, not EVERYONE gives the orders, not everyone succeeds with women.

That's how it works for me anyway. I just need to keep that cool head and not let the success get to me. I agree.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr_rogers said:
If people were truly afraid to fail, you know what they’d be doing? They’d be working their asses off day and night, week in and week out to ensure that they succeeded! There would be no hesitation! They’d be working constantly to prove to themselves and others that “I’m not a failure, see? Look at what I did!”, but do we see that? NO! It is VERY rare for us to see anything of the sort.

This leads me to believe one thing… you know what that is? PEOPLE ARE MORE AFRAID OF SUCCESS THAN FAILURE, BECAUSE THE IDEA THAT THEY MIGHT ACTUALLY ACCOMPLISH THEIR GOALS IS TOO MUCH FOR THEM TO HANDLE.

Think about what you said bro. You know what fear is. Why would someone dive in head first if they were afraid to fail? They wouldnt be working their asses off because theyd be afraid that their efforts would be wasted. I get that youre trying to be optimistic and thats swell, but i consider this a brash generalization. Theyre are always exceptions to the rule.

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr_rogers said:
I haven’t been here as long as some of the ol’ veterans like shydude, dannowillbookem, Docs and many, many others that I don’t have the time to mention, but I’m sick and friggin’ tired of the crap I read on this site, most noticeably this forum.

This is because fear isn’t real, it’s an emotional and sometimes physical response to a perceived threat. A cute looking woman is NOT a threat to your survival. That's in your head. The threat is that you might not be able to handle the thought of you actually managing to get that girl to dig you.

Peace out boys, I’ve got work to do.

Mr. Rogers~
Haha dude okay first the list of ol' veterans isn't exactly right, but I'm glad to see there are people in the high school forum the new comers look up to. Because unfortunately all the truly good people have left of boredom.

Anyways.

People afraid of success?

I see what you mean, but a more accurate description is: people fear CHANGE.

Change being rejection, losing pride, changing friends, daily routine, a paradigm of reality, etc.

FEAR is real. Whether you recognize it or not it's there.

Some fear can be taken out or ignored but other fear can't.

Fear of girls? Silly. Change can be made.

Fear of losing loved ones? Serious. Not going to change.

Emotional responses are real as anything. Emotional responses is how girls base their life. It's primal.

Good try, but not right.

At least you didn't fear failure :up: haha

-Sincerely the One and Only,

Void :)

kegger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, Void, I like your thoughts as well. Myself, I am afraid of getting a girlfriend deep down inside, but why you may ask? Because of the change, that is why. So I think if you put Void and Mr Rogers together, you have a solution for success. Now, the problem was easy enough to figure out. Now we need old experts to figure out WHY.

Thats what I and many others need to know.

Kegger:cool:

Mr_rogers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
kegger said:
Well, Void, I like your thoughts as well. Myself, I am afraid of getting a girlfriend deep down inside, but why you may ask? Because of the change, that is why. So I think if you put Void and Mr Rogers together, you have a solution for success. Now, the problem was easy enough to figure out. Now we need old experts to figure out WHY.

Thats what I and many others need to know.

I think WHY is a very, very large question, and it's my belief that the answer is entirely dependant upon the person in question. It could take days of looking back at your past, be it your childhood or afterward to truly find the root of your insecurity, which explains why you fear having a girlfriend.

I don't think it's something that is worth doing, because in the long run, I don't think WHY will matter all that much. The past is the past, and while I'm not one to suggest the idea that the past isn't worth thinking about, it's the present and the future that should truly be in your mind. You should concentrate on those.

originaldj

Don Juan
Reaction score
It was cool at first

When I came to this site it was cool reading people like Pook's post about human psycology. However now its ridiculus and redundant, I dont why people on this site feel the need to give other people psychiatric help, you dont know what they are thinking amd what their fears are.

kegger

Don Juan
Reaction score
originaldj,

I think personally, you should pull whatever you have stuck up your ass out and get over yourself. This forum is here to help people, not constantly putting people down. :cuss: Think there was a saying, "If you can't say anything nice, DONT SAY ANYTHING AT ALL". I don't think people should be on the forum that are just going to talk about the way things used to be. People come here for help and to help, maybe you should respect that.