HI DJs,
This lady was introduced by my friends girlfriend..so I started dating her..after two dates she came to my room and then I impressed her with my piano..and then we started kissing and made love..she is just 22 and I am 31. She then came to my place again two times and we also had hot sex. There was no relationship talk and no "I love you" business.
Now she indirectly informs me thru my friends girlfriend that she loves and and want a relationship. What the fukc !! Now I understand that she might be a good lady..but then why did she not talk to me before sleeping with me..or is she very immatured? or insecure. Now I dont like her so much to have a relationship..we have some sexual chemistry but no feeling to have any further intimacy. I told her this in email. She is verfy secretaive and does not want to confront me..face to face. When we meet also I found her boring and very quiet. Now I dont want
to dump her badly as it might spoil my friendship with my friend and his girlfriend..they interfer from time to time to check on us whats going on..
How can I end it smoothly without much mess !! Help guys ...thanks !!
This lady was introduced by my friends girlfriend..so I started dating her..after two dates she came to my room and then I impressed her with my piano..and then we started kissing and made love..she is just 22 and I am 31. She then came to my place again two times and we also had hot sex. There was no relationship talk and no "I love you" business.
Now she indirectly informs me thru my friends girlfriend that she loves and and want a relationship. What the fukc !! Now I understand that she might be a good lady..but then why did she not talk to me before sleeping with me..or is she very immatured? or insecure. Now I dont like her so much to have a relationship..we have some sexual chemistry but no feeling to have any further intimacy. I told her this in email. She is verfy secretaive and does not want to confront me..face to face. When we meet also I found her boring and very quiet. Now I dont want
to dump her badly as it might spoil my friendship with my friend and his girlfriend..they interfer from time to time to check on us whats going on..
How can I end it smoothly without much mess !! Help guys ...thanks !!