Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Not good with the whole when to call after a first date

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually wait untill they call or text me. Its usually the next day. This girl is a bit more special then some random chick I bang though. Should I call her or wait for her to call me? Text her today, tell her I had fun last nightt. Which we both said after we kissed goodnight.

---Went out last night, she paid for the date, even when I offered
(Which I never do) since she drove a half hour to see me,. I kissed her dominantly, we were making out in the parking lot for a while. We moved to a side street, made out more, felt her up alot, played with her nipples.... Tryed to finger her, kept moving my hand away. We went out for about hour and a half give or take. First girl in a while who cared about my needs and not just hers. We even held each other and just smiled for 10 min. Havent had that happen in a while. It felt good.

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only solid rule is to not be super-needy, texting/calling her all damn day. That's what most guys problem is. Getting in these all-day text convos with girls about nothing.

Other than that, calling her the next day, or 2 days later, isn't going to ruin you.

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never text or call all day. I got this fu*king stalker doing it to me, annoying as ****. I call or text, make plans, small talk for 5-10 min, end it.

I was thinking tomorrow night I would be good to go. Unless she calls me first.

Blusher

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't matter as long you don't beg for a second date.
FB, texting, calls anything goes at this point, just keep in mind that these means of communication are just meant to facilitate the logistics of the next real-life encounter.
Seduction is played in real_ life: http://tinyurl.com/4m3sd5y

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blusher said:
It doesn't matter as long you don't beg for a second date.
FB, texting, calls anything goes at this point, just keep in mind that these means of communication are just meant to facilitate the logistics of the next real-life encounter.
Seduction is played in real_ life: http://tinyurl.com/4m3sd5y
Good post/ Article bro

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
The only reason to call her is to have her meet you some place.

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually text the next day with a brief, "hey, I had a great time last night...let's do it again, later in the week. I'll call you."

something like that.

I always say I gtg, afterwards and then call maybe the second day or the day after that and set up another date.

HappyHarryHardon

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Bad Ass Canadian said:
I usually text the next day with a brief, "hey, I had a great time last night...let's do it again, later in the week. I'll call you."

something like that.

I always say I gtg, afterwards and then call maybe the second day or the day after that and set up another date.
that;s what i do.. well that's what i did with my last date. i texted her the next saying i had a good time lets do it again. she replied saying she had a GREAT time, how about saturday?

then i just reply with "sounds good! talk soon," and we dont talk again until then.. kinda builds up that tension .. i kinda like it but i wouldnt mind spending a little more time with her than once a week.

Blusher

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HappyHarryHardon said:
i wouldnt mind spending a little more time with her than once a week.
Curb your enthusiasm. Once a week is enough in the initial phase of dating. Twice is a maximum.

HappyHarryHardon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Blusher said:
Curb your enthusiasm. Once a week is enough in the initial phase of dating. Twice is a maximum.
true true... so when should it start becoming more often? that depend on how well you get along with them or after a few dates? cause i don't think once a week is gonna cut it for me in the long run haha. it will make me look elsewhere.

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Bad Ass Canadian said:

something like that.

Exactly what I said.

She said sounds good and needs to check her schedule.

Doesn't sound that good to me. Did I do something wrong on the date? Not build up enough rapport..etc Now its got me thinking

I responded with when you find out your schedule, tell me so i can check my schedule and we'll figure something out

Blusher

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Crissco said:
Exactly what I said.

She said sounds good and needs to check her schedule.

Doesn't sound that good to me. Did I do something wrong on the date? Not build up enough rapport..etc Now its got me thinking

I responded with when you find out your schedule, tell me so i can check my schedule and we'll figure something out
You're right, it smells fishy when a girl has to "check her schedule." but don't sweat it, see what happen next, the ball in her court;

For future reference, it doesn't hurt to give the choice between two dates when you close the deal:

"When do you want to meet up: Tuesday or Thursday?"

The choice is not about wether or not she wants to meet or not, but when. With this approach, they're also more prone to offer a third alternative if they're busy on both nights.

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blusher said:
You're right, it smells fishy when a girl has to "check her schedule." but don't sweat it, see what happen next, the ball in her court;

For future reference, it doesn't hurt to give the choice between two dates when you close the deal:

"When do you want to meet up: Tuesday or Thursday?"

The choice is not about wether or not she wants to meet or not, but when. With this approach, they're also more prone to offer a third alternative if they're busy on both nights.
Thats exactly what I was going to do next. I was going to choose between two days. Or if im not feeling it or really dont care what we do I usually choose between two places.

Im still trying to think what I did wrong here, if anything. Maybe its just as simple as the attraction was gone the next day. Im going to go no contact for a bit and wait for her to call or text me.

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She just texted me with my options, i actually laughed out loud lol. Gave me 3 options, im going to say im working one, busy the next then choose the other

neghitzbrah

Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats bro. If you had a good time with her, chances are she did unless you're totally oblivious to it (or she's a really good actress).

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This girls playing to many games, but cant lie its fun. We made plans for 6 or 7 on Friday, then she goes. Fair warning i have somehwere to go around 9. I texted her back saying, why do u think i made it early, i have plans late Friday. then she goes as long as we're on the same page(prob just wants sex, cant complain) i texted her back, always have been, ill call u on friday.

Ill get her on Friday in person. ha ha

johnca2010

Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience, it is best to wait one day before calling her. By doing this, you don't run the risk of appearing needy, and you don't run the risk of the girl thinking you're a player by waiting too long (believe it or not, this can backfire sometimes).

And yes, the point is to set up a date. The conversation should be less than a couple minutes. If she's not feeling it, then move on; you don't want to waste your time going on dates with girls that aren't really that interested.

Also no texting. If she texts you, you can consider texting back. I'll return a couple texts occasionally, but never overdo it. Most of these women are attention wh*ores who just want to check up on you.

johnca2010

Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience, it is best to wait one day before calling her. By doing this, you don't run the risk of appearing needy, and you don't run the risk of the girl thinking you're a player by waiting too long (believe it or not, this can backfire sometimes).

And yes, the point is to set up a date. The conversation should be less than a couple minutes. If she's not feeling it, then move on; you don't want to waste your time going on dates with girls that aren't really that interested.

Also no texting. If she texts you, you can consider texting back. I'll return a couple texts occasionally, but never overdo it. Most of these women are attention wh*ores who just want to check up on you.